Monday, December 24, 2007
Stop Right Now,Thankyou Very Much
12:39 AM
Life had came to an initial stop.
Like everything is moving in slow motion and matrix-liked.
I just finished a mahjong session with my family and it seemed like we'd been playing mahjong for the past four weekends. And I wasn't enjoying it because my cards were pretty bad, in which explains why I'm bloody broke now. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Anyway, fyi I hvn't even started on the books yet and I already felt unmotivated . This wretched feeling has been tagging along for quite sometime and it is a new thing to me. I used to be hyper and sinfully motivated to study. That I must admit. I mean the satisfaction of beating others and my own marks everytime when papers are returned, the joy when Mr.Lim jots down the marks on the first half of the white board (preferably the top 5), the bliss when he draws a smiley on your paper and commented "Good". These small gestures seemed to be able to get me going. But unfortunately it doesn't work anymore. I don't have anything to look forward to, to motivate me to study or even to peer at the books. The best I could do is stare at the contents and drift into space. Or even stone.
And exams are just 2 weeks away.
This is not a good sign.
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Can someone please drown me?
PS: I'm currenty addicted to Robin Thicke's Superman. Go download it. His croonings are so AWESOME. :) no regrets.
PPS: I miss you all :( :( Plus Steph ( who came back from aussieland ), Beebers (who's currently holiday-ing in Singapore, I think) and Lynnie ( I'm not really sure what's she currently up to).
Let's go out soon. New Year's Eve anyone?
Labels: ramblings, rants
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier