Procrastination is Best
11:20 PM
Hello ppl. I'm back to the blogging world again after a wholly absence of approximately 2 months :D sorry for the lack of posts... I got lazy for awhile and there were tonnes of mocks looming up. Anyway I'm supposed to be studying Physics now but hahahha my butt'd be stuck to the chair, in front of my laptop for awhile now. shits. Much had happened within the past 2 months.
1. Went to Macau for mum's company trip
2. Crazy, wacko cousin's wedding at KL
3. Trip to Perth + crazy, wacko cousin's wedding reception at the land down under
4. Genting trip with the bf and gang (PS: I just got back yesterday)
It was a good trip anyway. Full of gambling (mahjong :D:D + black jack + poker), beer, alcohol and junk food!! We were supposed to crash the theme park on the second day but alas it was too foggy, thus a few rides were closed so we decided to stay in the room anyway.
Time to study! (NOT)