Monday, May 21, 2007
What is square root of 1???
9:30 PM
Whatis the square root of 1???
I stared at the question for a really long time and had a panic attack. After stoning for like a zillion years, I finally pressed my calculator to look for the answer. And guess what it is????
ONE. OMG LAR. >.<" >.<" >.<"
I felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.
Anyway, Maths was okay I guess and I thought C2 was so much easier than C1 because we can use our calculators in C2. Hahahha I was so paranoid in making careless mistakes in C1 that I actually used my fingers to count -2 + 1 xD xD And I actually thought I aced my C2 when I realised in the simultaneous equation question, I've found the answers for x but forgot to calculate the y values =.= =.= =.= Of all stupid mistakes I had to make the STUPIDEST one. Lol my kiasuness is surfacing now.
We went to Ali Maju after the papers and while on the way, Kah May, Lynnie and I collected out scholarship notification letters ^^ Felt so glad that it is finally approved by the administration =D =D =D At Ali Maju, those who ordered roti canais and all, their food came first whereas Faridq and Wei Hoh who ordered nasi goreng were waiting for theirs. And Wei Hoh said the funniest thing ever to explain WHY.
Faridq: Eh why our food so slow one??!?!
Wei Hoh: Oh I know why. Cuz right roti canais start with the letter "R" and nasi goreng starts with the letter "N". *acts all professor liked* So right, in the alphabetical order, R comes before N and that's why the roti canais came first.
*silence*
Us: *STARTED LAUGHING LIKE MAD*
Rich: Hahahha Wei Hoh that's supposed to be a joke right??!?!? No one can be THAT dumb! *damn sarcastic tone*
Horny: WahhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhh even my brother can spell when he's 4 years old xD xD I'm sure Wei Hoh meant it like a JOKE right *superbly sarcastic tone*
Hahahha. But the thing is Wei Hoh was damn serious and it wasn't meant to be a joke xD xD xD I couldn't stop laughing and had a stitch at the side.
I'd just found a new obsession!!!! It's the new PINK Nintendo DS Lite!!! OMG one of the features in it is that you can rear doggies as pets and they are so real and cute!! You can actually called its name into the mic and it will come to you ^^ I want one!!!!!!!!! And and and you can also teach it to do flips!!! So cool right x))))
TIME TO STUDY PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier