Saturday, May 19, 2007
Tagged by Sare!
6:26 PM
Taggedddddddddddddddddd!!!!I just watched the season 3 finale of Grey's Anatomy and it was so freaking sad and depressing =(((( And I seriously couldn't stop sobbing. The scenes were so heart wrenching that it really makes you so absorped into the show that you couldn't control your tears. Especially when the bit which Izzie's lover, Danny died and she was lying next to him, refusing to budge until Carev came and carried her away. Actually when you think about it, Carev isn't THAT bad and his assholish attitude might be a defensive wall he put up to protect himself so that others could never penetrate into his thoughts and actions. I'm turning into a Grey's junkie man.... xD But Heroes still comes first =D
Anyway, I've been tagged by Sare!! So here goes :
5 things in found in your bag:
1. errrrrrrr my wallet??? which is sort of dark green and pretty.
2. the Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss xD which Zeng bought for my birthday!! It's in a pink box with a random strawberry thingy in the box
3. Starbucks vouchers from Mossy for my birthday too in which I only used like 3 of them and there are 7 left.
4. iPod nano which is super uber duber important when I'm taking public transport to college
5. Hahah my Lab goggles. Don't ask me why because I don't know why I'm still keeping it in my bag. I guess I'm just too lazy to take them out.
5 things found in your wallet/purse:
1. Cash. Lol I hv this paranoid thinking that I must hv at least 50 bucks of cash with me if I'm going out. If not, horrible things might happen i.e robbed, mugged, etc and I will not have enough cash to go home xD xD
2. Random three ancient looking chinese coins binded to each other by a red string. I bought it years ago at a Feng Shui shop and it supposed to bring more money into my wallet, in which obviously doesn't work AT ALL.
3. Lots and lots of receipts. I actually enjoy taking them out and try my best to remember where and when I got them.
4. IC and driver's license =D =D =D
5. Oh and my chinese "Fu" thingy which supposed to keep all evil away from me or something
5 Favourite things in your room:
1.Wooooooooooooooooot!! My bed!!!!! my soft,comfy bed where I spend like one third of the day sleeping on it =D
2. My funky laptop. Hehehee.
3. The pink ballerina piggy Shin gave me when he went for Ns. =)
4. My books =D
5. 2 whole seasons of Grey's [actually it's Mabel's but they are still sitting in my room!!]
5 types of humans :
errrrrrr this is so random o.O o.O
1. those who sincerely care
2. those who pretends to care
3. those who only care bout themselves
4. those who are really random
5. those who irritates others easily
5 things you've always wanted to do:
1. get big funky shades!!!!!!!! =D =D
2. go for a holiday at Bora-Bora !!
3. learn to whistle properly =D
4. meet Peter Petrelli!!!! [Heroesssssssssssssssssssssss!!]
5. doodle nicely when I'm bored. Instead of drawing horrible looking stick people.
5 people you tag
ummm I think everyone has done this rightttttttttttttt >.<''
1.Billie =D cuz she's crazy over Heroes
2. Kar Leng to lower her stress levels
3.Tubs!! to take his mind away from the exams
4. Beebers if she ever reads my blog
5. everyone else who wants to be tagged!
Man Utd vs Chelsea tonight!!! =D Sei lor... and I'm hving c1 and c2 on Monday >.<"
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier