And so I am back from a very very loOooooOooong hiatus. Speaking of which I'd be uploading a few long overdue pictures from the past occasions. Mocks were THE killer for the past week, especially Biology Unit 1. OMG. Imagine NO ONE got an A for mocks o.O o.O o.O I'm kinda freaking out for Bio now because I can't seem to get the facts right although I tried memorising them anyway. For instance, the EPITELLIUM of the villus is one cell thick and not the MEMBRANE is one cell thick. These Bio vocabs are really important and by missing these words we don't get the marks.
Went back to WMS last Saturday for Honours Day and god, our old block is labelled as Block D which is so unlike our WMS in the past. Well, all the students in the school calls the old block building The Old Block and not Block D which is totally formal. The Old Block gives a more homey feeling the small community we have back there. Everything seemed to have changed in WMS now and it feels more.... alien to me. Like they even have a bloody GYM o.O o.O o.O. When the slideshow was on, we were all like screaming WHAT THE HELL from the back xD xD Poor Gobi was trying his best to shush us but to no avail. Muahahahah.
Meeting the friends and teachers were the best of all. Seriously missed them so much =) =) =) But I didn't get to take pictures with Mdm. Selva, Jamaliah and Mr. Moore =( Boo. Hahah and Mdm. Gina's on maternity leave. She must be very proud of us for Bio xD xD xD. And and and Mdm. Norita's new born baby girl's name is Venona!!! Hahah when she first told us, Sare and I thought that she said Venon. Then we were like huh isn't that a boy's name o.O o.O o.O Hehehe
Kak Lina and I =D =D 
Norhayatts!!! she has the BEST poker face around =D =D
Mdm. Zabs, Mdm. Leong and I xD xD