Wednesday, April 18, 2007
2:08 PM
Woot!! :D :D :D
I'm blogging from my brand new laptop!! So excited man!!!! xD xD *Damn. I really sound like a bloody jakun!!* Nontheless.. I'm still really hyper!! =D =D
So much for finishing up my Physics and attempt to do a few past years on Bio. HAHAHAHHA. Procrastination rocks!! Omg. LAN test is this Friday and I know nothing bout Moral Studies xD So dead dead dead dead dead.
I actually bought it on Saturday when the PC Fair was on in KL Convention Centre. It was totally unplanned 'cause I went out with my parents to KLCC and was supposed to go to Ming's party later. We sat down at some cafe and saw tonnes of people passing by us with "Microsoft" imprinted shopping bags and I was like "Oh there's a PC Fair," Then Momster went, "Why ou check it out since you wanted to buy a laptop??" I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! *huge wide grin*
After checking out all the brands and stuff, we decided to buy the Toshiba one =D =D . It's absolutely GORGEOUS *hearts* And and I can watch Grey's on it!!!!!!!!!! HEROES!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!! =D =D But when I brought it home I couldn't get online. I was like GAH!!!! Hahaha but all's well now as my mum's friend came and helped me sort the network connection out =)))))
I'm so happy right now =D =D =D
I feel like.........
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier