Tuesday, April 24, 2007
3:02 PM
OMG. I'm waiting for Heroes' episode 19 to be uploaded onto the net and it's taking so LOoooooOOooong that it's driving me insane. Waiting SUCKS.
Sat for my IELTS test on Saturday and had the Speaking Test on Monday. It was okay overall I guess. But for my Listening Test I'd missed out 2 of the answers 'cause I wasn't really paying attention to the speaker. It started at 9 in the morning and it was so early. My brain was still in its sleepy mode and my thoughts were constantly drifting away. Oh well...
Sometimes when you assume that it wouldn't hurt at all, then you're in denial. Because that is what hurts most.
Hahaha. This is actually one of my random fears too!!!! Like imagine you're lying on the bed and there's this fan spinning really really FAST above you while making those weird squeaky noises as if it might drop down from the ceiling and lands on you. Scary wei. That's why I get insecure sitting underneath a fast spinning fan.
And I think this is so sweet =)) :
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier