Wednesday, April 18, 2007
11:18 PM
If one day you found out that your husband has a brain tumor and you were given two options,
1. He goes for some radioactive emission to shrink the size of his tumor and his memory would still be intact; but his life span would only last for 5 years.
OR
2. He gets his tumor removed surgically and he would live for 10 years but he might stand a huge change of losing his memory, resulting in him not being able to remember who you are.
Which one would you choose??
I'm really spoilt for choice.
This is what a Grey's marathon would do to you =((((( After every episode it leaves tonnes of questions in your head and emoness of course. Don't get me wrong, I still love Grey's and it's so different from Heroes whereby you get really hyper when you realised the links between all the characters. Grey's on the other hand is more realistic and somewhat related to us I suppose.
I still think Derek and Meredith deserve to be with each other.
Sad eyes
You are the only one whose blue skies are grey
So don't cry
You'll be the only one to make them go away
-Sad Eyes by Josh Rouse-
-Grey's Anatomy Soundtrack-I just woke Shin up to get him to study for Accounts but I think he went back to sleep AGAIN =.=. The lack of messages flooding my inbox indicates so. Hehe. Better go wake the pig up now.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier