Thursday, April 26, 2007
Booooo
4:22 PM
Bored. Bored. Bored.
I really hate chinese medicine. My mum's boiling it for me to well, "improve" my digestive system and indirectly make me gain lots of weight. LOL. It's so not happening, the weight gaining I mean. I eat a LOT and yet I'm like a stick. Hahah fat chance that I'd gain a few pounds with chinese medicine.
Went for my mum's boss's birthday dinner at Baywatch, near Taman Megah. It is a restaurant cum bar place and I had lots and lots of OYSTERS!! =D I love oysters. But food was so-so only apart from the fantastic oysters!! Anyway there were foosball tables near the bar so I challenged my dad in foosball. And GUESS WHAT?!?!? He trashed me FLAT in foosball. Omg lar. So damn memalukan only. I actually thought he had never played foosball in his life and here he is beating me like 6-2 in foosball. And the best part was, he didn't even move his attackers but only used his defenders to shoot goals =.=" . Walau-eh.
Anyway, after foos-ing, there were these two chicks who climbed up onto the snooker table and started dirty dancing and everyone was like OH-KAY... 'cause their dance moves suck and they were trying very hard to be hot and sexy and the whole dance was very........ horny(no offence Wei Lim xD xD xD). Hahahah they really looked stupid.
Oh yes. I had finally finished downloading episode 19 of Heroes yesterday and it ROCKS!!!! So worth the wait =) =))))) . Can;t wait for episode 20 next week ^^ Shall not post up spoilers here to irritate others, unlike some one *ahemDONNYahem* who was discussing really LOUDLY behind me with Mabel about Heroes. Muahahahaha.

One of my favourite Isaac's painting =)))))
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier