This post is dedicated to a special someone who got his butt landed in You-Kay for the past 2 and a half months, successfully SKIPPED prom *rolls eyes* and eventually thought that all of us *Kimmie, Mossy, Rich and I* totally forgotten about him x))))))
Oh no.
Oh nonononono. *wiggles finger in the Steffie way*
Hahahha MORON!!!! =DDD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! XD
Omg lar. How could you think that I've forgotten about your birthday!?!?!?!!? =(((( You totally should start a blog so that I can be updated with all your recent events =D =D =D Thanks for hogging my tagboard for the past few months to keep me updated with the current events happening in your life =))))) . Hurry up and get your butt back to Kay Elle!!!!!!!
We all miss Ah Zeng being PARANOID. KIASU. BLUR . LAME . BLUNT =) =) =) No worries. We still love you =D
And your favourite color is DUCK SHYT GREEN *LOL*
Faster come home and come join us in Help OKAY?!?!!??! =)))))))))))))) But I bet you had fun in You-Kay watching the play starring Daniel Radcliffe who was NAKED right right right?!?! =)
Behold...A big ass picture of YOU YOU YOU!!!

Laughter is the best medicine =)))))))))
5W!! Well 6 of us lar.. I love this pic!!