Friday, February 02, 2007
3:05 PM

I was so jobless that I photoshopped one random picture which I had taken ages ago x)
[edit]
Lol. I just finished reading HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!!!!!!!! Yar yar yar I know I'm quite outdated but I wasn't so hyped up into the 6th book compared to the earlier ones 'cause I kinda forgot the plot after a bit and I didn't buy the book. So yeah. Anyway, I borrowed it from Elsa =D. I'm pretty devastated nonetheless that Dumbledore is DEAD. Omg. He's like the best wizard in the whole wizarding world!! I mean, apart from Voldemort he's like the best and Voldemort doesn't count as he's the villain and villains don't DIE.
I woke up LATE this morning. AGAIN. I think Fridays are jinxed!! Like last Friday I woke up late too and found out that I missed the Physics replacement class!! Nearly had a heart attack man. I was SO sure he-Mr. Lim would have called me and was frantically checking my phone for missed calls. Unfortunately, my siao mobile wasn't functioning as it was supposed to and the screen was BLANK. Yes BLANK. And I was supposed to know whether there were any missed calls from my chee sin Physics lecturer >.<". Gah. CURSED FRIDAYS.
Anyway I managed to get ready in like 15 minutes and rushed into the car!!! New track record (^^) Bengang!! Today was our last Chemistry class with Yogi Bear =((( . Was kinda sad that he was just stepping in for Miss Ting, our original Chemistry lecturer who was on maternity leave. Oh well, his classes rock!! We spent like the whole Chem class playing lame games again!! It took me sooooooooooooooooooo LONG to get the Dolly game!!! Omg. It was so frustrating man!! Everyone who were surrounding me knew the catch as I was so BLUR x) x). Oh well!! I got it in the end anyway and that's all that matters!!!
Conclusion of the Day
Wei Hoh + Johnny Finger Game ---------------> FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!
HAHAHHAAHAH. Wei Hoh is even worse than Kar Leng when it came to the Johnny Finger Game!!! Hehehe he was blur to the MAX wei!! He was so lost and couldn't figure out why even though he imitated our entire finger movements but he was still wrong!! Lol. He was concentrating and squinting so hard at our finger movements I think he'll get two sore eyes in the end =D. And the best part was, I think quite a few of us lined up in front of him and did everything from the beginning till the end simultaneously and he still couldn't get it!!!! Omg that was downright HILAROUS!! I laughed until I had a stitch at the side =D . Luckily Farid tipped him off on the catch, if not he'd never have realised it!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
Tomorrow's our Chinese New Year reunion dinner and I can't wait!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier