Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone!!! =)) First and foremost a very very Happy Vday to y'all =))))
Well, this year's Vday was very... eventful xD It started with me taking public transport to college 'cause my dad couldn't send me as his boss had came back from China or something. I took the Star Lrt to Masjid Jamek and switched to the Putra line and went to Bangsar AND then was supposed to take the RapidKL to college. BUT as usual the blur me was at the wrong side of the station, waiting for the bus to Help and of course was EXTREMELY flabbergasted and was wondering why the bus didnt come. =.=" Physics was my first class plus I was running late so I resulted to taking a taxi to college. Flagging down cabs require great patience and skills when people behind you will run toward the cab YOU flagged down, open the door, got in and pretended NOTHING happened. Wth. Damn you bloody woman who stole my cab!!! I tried my best to glare at her but she didn't look towards my direction. GAH.
Before I left the house, I grabbed some heart- shaped Beryl's chocolates which were supposed to be the Chinese New Year munchies from the living room 'cause I wanted to give them to my college mates!! Everyone should celebrate Vday ^^ Not ONLY the couples =))) I managed to bribe my Physics lecturer, Mr. Lim xD He adores chocolates!!!! So I'd be getting extra marks for his test!! Lol.

Anyway. We went to the DSA after Physics ^^ and then... DENG DENG DENG xD!!! *suspense*
This is Ming. He's a poser x)
This is Lynnie ^^. She's half Japanese and half Thai xD
Ming buying a rose *I sneaked behind him*

They ran to the corridor but super me MANAGED to snap a pic ^^
AND THEN....
The rest go figure =))) *Love is in the air......*
All of us in PINK and WHITE =))