100th!!!!!!!
4:56 PM
=D Ahhhhhhhhhh finally!! This is my 100th post x)))) !! It took me pretty long I guess 'cause I started to blog since the end of Form Four until now =D. I don't really blog as frequently as Sare does so it took me quite awhile to reach my first hundredth post!! =)
College was okay... Had Maths at ten this morning and I reached college rather early so I went to DSA to hang around. Saw Kimmie and Mossy through the tiny window on the door and went to join them. OMG. I finally saw the perve dude whom Elaine and Wei Lim *see I'm so thoughtful and didn't call you "Horny" =p* told me about. And when he went to talk to Elaine as usual, I burst out laughing. Yes. At HIM. I hope he didn't notice though xD. I've seen him before around college though but had never spoken to him.
Oh yeah! We are all planning to go back to WMS this Saturday as the Interact Club is organising a Jogathon thingy and we- Wei Lim, Kimmie, Mossy, Qing and I want to visit the teachers =)))) I miss all of them x) especially the Tudung Gang xDDDD And after that we'd be going to MidValley to watch a movie and hang out. So whoever wants to join us on Saturday, let me know kay?!?
After Maths we went to DSA to look for Ming 'cause we were supposed to have lunch together but when we reached there, he was playing the guitar and having tonnes of fans surrounding him!! Lol. As Sare said, he was serenading the girls =p. I wasn't very hungry so we didn't go for lunch in the end. Went for Bio class after that and I was EARLY!!! xD Last week I was late for his class as we had lunch at the HP Towers and it takes time to walk back to Wisma Help.
My stupid phone is not freaking working again. GAH.
I took the RapidKL bus to the Bangsar LRT station and I stood in front of the bus stop waiting for the stupid bus for 35 minutes!! Gah. Stupid bus!! While waiting at the bus stop, I made new friends!! Lol. I spoke to the Beebers-looking-girl and her name's Ing Yi *I'm not sure whether I spelt it correctly* and another guy called Cheng Jian, I think. Ing Yi was waiting for her friend to pick her up and was pacing up and down in front of me and complaing that she was bored, like how Beebers does!!! Omg the resemblance was so freaky. I tried not to stare at her like a moron but it didn't work xD So I started to talk to her and found out that she's doing her ADP. And guess what?? She asked me whether I know Serene Chan 'cause she's her neighbour o.O o.O o.O . What a small world eh! Everyone seemed to be everyone else's friend!!
Cheng Jian was much older than us and it's his last semester now. Apparently he stopped college for awhile and worked before he resumed to his studies. He seemed to be quite a nice guy and we talked about the most random stuff xD . I hate waiting for the bus lar!!! Worse still it doesn't come in like a span of half an hour and I look like a dungu waiting under the shade =.= . I wish I could just take the Altis and drive on my OWN =(((( .
We were trying to look SAD xD xD
LOL. This pic is so FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYY. *look at Mdm. Haslina*
cool pic xD