Friday, January 12, 2007
Weekendddddddddddddddddddd!! =D
4:46 PM
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!
The weekend's here!! (^^) Was really looking forward to it cause I'm still not used to college-ing. My brain's ultimately rusted with cobwebs all around it. Well, I think it was the three full weeks of bliss and joy with no using of brainwork whatsoever has left me with a cacat brain. Hehehe I'm not the only one though!! Elsa asked me yesterday is 4X5=20?? Hahaha =) see all our brains have officially evolved into PEA BRAINS xD.
On a sadder note, Yan might be leaving Help and heading to KTJ =( . Well, it's not an official decision by her mum yet but most likely she would be leaving =((((((((((((((((((( . Oh man. But I guess it's all up to her mum cuz if she refused to pay for the course fee in Help, Yan can't study there ANYWAY. So basically she was like me a week plus before, helpless without any authority to voice up her own opinions. Like my case, when she told her mum she wanted to stay in Help, her mum's (like my mum) opinion was that Yan wants to stay at Help cause all her friends are there. Which is partly true, but of course it's a "minor" reason right?? =D *"minor"=MAJOR* But likewise, Yan passed her interview and got like a FULL SCHOLARSHIP!! The smart ass =) Well, anything that's free is like FOC/ need not pay anything/nada. If her mum wants her there I think it's actually quite logical. Oh well, she'll let us know the verdict by Monday and let's hope for the best *prays hard*
Chemistry was quite alright today. I was pretty blur in the morning and when I reached Help I thought everyone hasn't arrived yet so I went and sat in SAD alone, waiting for the others to come. I saw Sarah Jean and she told me everyone's in class already o.OThe Morons didn't tell me!! BAHHHH. Anyway class ended early and went for lunch with dad.
PS:Friendster's stupid.
I can't log in at ALL.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier