Wednesday, January 31, 2007
7:32 PM
Oh my gosh. I'm feeling so tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed today >.<" Gah... Sometimes I really wonder why do I feel so tired after college even though we kinda have only half the work load compared to high school. Maybe it's the two hours long stretch of class we have. But still...
Oh well. Today was pretty alright (^^). Had Physics at ten and I was really
semangat-ed because I had a really loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong sleep yesterday =D. I think I slept for approximately 11 hours straight D: So I was really energectic for Physics!! So weird. Physics is my least favourite subject compared to the others and I was so psyched for it =.= I think Mr. Lim gave us too much mental drilling on punctuality for the past 3 to 4 weeks resulting in that I was so worried I'd be late for Physics class today. Normally he would come in ten minutes earlier, start teaching and blame us for being late even if we were punctual. *Mega =.="* Well it turned out that only Sare was in the class waiting and no one else was there. Mr Lim himself came at 10. Wth.
Maths was alright and my neck hurts real bad during class 'cause we had to strain our necks down to finish up the Maths homework on a tiny board attached to chair, which was pretty hard and after straining our necks for a pretty long time, it starts to ache. Went to the cafeteria at the UoA building with Wei Lim, Elaine, Kimmie and Asher. We wanted to try the chay kuay teow as Richmond recommended it but it wasn't available so we settled for other stuff. And the food was H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E!!!! PS: Rich if you're reading this, you owe me RM4.50 for the noodle I ate today x)))))))))
Hahah we started playing our little games in the cafeteria as Elaine and Wei Lim don't how to play xD. We played the Johnny finger game and the I-Want-To-Go-To game and it was HILARIOUS I tell you xD. Especially the Johnny finger game. It was mega FUNNY! Elaine didn't get it at all until like Asher, Kimmie and I did it stimultaneously which was VERY OBVIOUS x). Lol. The whole time she was like,"HUH??! I don't get it!!" xD After lunch, we went to DSA , sat down at one of the random tables and Kar Leng, Arthur and one of their friends* I didn't manage to ask for her name x)* sat down with us and we started to play the games again!!!!! OMG Arthur was so FUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY!! We bluffed him into blinking his eyes for five times and making him believe that it was the catch to the game!! Then I told him he cant go to that place anyway after blinking for five times, he was so PUZZLED!! LOL!! And Kar Leng was just as blur too!!!!! LOL. She couldn't get the Johnny finger game and when Arthur and I tried to make the catch as obvious as possible, she thought the catch was using your other hand to play!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL xD xD So cute!
College is pretty fun to hv great, hilarous friends to hang around with ^^ =D. Well, maybe I pretty much enjoy it =)
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier