Thursday, January 18, 2007
4:40 PM
Lalalalalaaa. I'm so proud of myself!!! xD
Guesssssssssssssssssss what?!?!?

Tada!!!!!!
Hahahahh I took Rapid KL to the Bangsar Lrt station today!!! =DDDDDDDDDD And I was ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Alright alright you can all quit rolling your eyes now =p. Give me some credit okay??!?! This was like my first time taking a bus alone OKAY!?!?!? =D
Anyway we had Maths today and we did graph sketching which was pretty much as boring as solving equations. Our
grandpa lecturer allowed us to leave early if we did manage to finish all the work he'd given. Three of us, Lynnie, Sare and I was like rushing to finish them just to leave the class early xD . My graphs all ended up wonky and weird o.O . We grabbed some food from RotiMan and went back to Kay Pee Dee as Sare and Lynnie are having a group discussion there for English Lit and I had Biology *swwoooooooons* class anyway =D.
I was early for class and nearly all my classmates (9-10) were sitting outside the room, waiting for our Bio lecturer. We are like a small family cause we have quite a small class, around fifteen of us. Hahahha one of my classmates, Aloysious (I think that's how to spell his name) was being lameeeeeeeeeeeeeee outside of class. LOL.
Mr. Low (Bio lecturer walks past)
A: OMG don't you guys think we have the best Bio lecturer EVER?!?!?
A: Mr. Low teaches so well you know?!?
A: Anyway if anyone's wondering who's speaking , it's ALOYSIOUS!!!
xD xD xD *spazspazspaz* LAMERRRRR!!!
Bio was totally enjoyable as usual. Then I took the RapidKL which went to Pusat Bandar Damansara and Bangsar Shopping Complex before heading to the Lrt station. The bus fare was really really cheap x) It's like for one buck you can travel the whole day on bus with that ticket. Suprisingly the bus was really clean and comfortable =D . I've always thought buses are always filthy and smelly especially in KL .
Yesterday I had to endure the biggest embarrassment of my entire life. I can SO hear Asher laughing at me!! *rawr* We had Lan classes yesterday for Moral Studies. Gosh I was rejoicing so hard when the Moral paper for SPM was over and we had to take Moral Studies now =.= It's seriously such a pain T^T Hahahha I seriously think Lan classes sound soooooooooooooo VULGAR. Lan lan lan lan !! >.< Isn't it ultimately vulgar xD Anyway back to my embarrassing moment. I had Starbucks with Mossy until around 4 o'clock and he went back to Kay Pee Dee to accompany Mey and I went to join Asher, Yi Zhen, Kimmie and Wei Hoh at a mamak place called Ali Maju. I left my binded books on the table and was talking away. Then when we all was going to leave, I grabbed the books and went with them.
We were all talking and laughing all the way to the cashier, until suddenly.....
Wei Hoh: OMG STEF!!
Me: Huh what???
Wei Hoh: *Pointing at my books and laughing his head off*
Me and everyone else was so puzzled and I looked down to where he was pointing.
Wei Hoh: OMG!!!!!!!! You took the mamak's menu with you!!!!! I was wondering how come your books has pictures of food printed on the pages!!!!!
Me: -____________________________________-" SWT
And everyone burst out laughing and I blushed, BIG TIME. Plus, everyone else in the mamak was staring at us cause Wei Hoh was so LOUD. =.= Sei lor, so malu leh....
Typically Asher wouldn't leave me alone after we left the mamak and was laughing his sheep-like laugh a.k.a Baaaa Baaaa Baaaa!! xD And he told me I could actually take the menu too cause no one was stopping me =.=" Evilness.
People are so evil nowadays x)
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier