Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Happy New Year 2007!!!
12:22 AM
Well, first and foremost, Happy New Year everyone!!! May the year ahead of you be blessed throughout =) .
It was quite a
down day for me actually. I spent New Year's Eve talking to Shin on the phone. I felt quite sad cause I won't be seeing him anymore until Chinese New Year which is in February and like he might not be coming back either as his Ns camp's in the ulu jungles of Sarawak.
Gosh, I miss him so =( However, due to our government's inefficiency in organising big events such as the camps, he was deprived of a flight to Serian, Sarawak in the morning cause his name wasn't in the list =.=". Wth. So he had to make a detour with I think four other fellow campers from his camp to Semenyih to stay the night and wake up at 2.30 am and board the bus to the airport at 3 am.
=.="Anyway, apart from that another bigger problem surfaced today.
Every single stupid problem had to choose today to mess up my life. I woke up at mid noon today and I was still drowsy after having insufficient sleep and well my eyes were all swelled up like a bloody goldfish's due to the tearing last night.
Malunya... . Yeah she broke the news to me. Apparently she had decided what was best for me and according to her MC was the best choice available cause it's cheap and transportation's not a problem compared to HELP.
I was totally devastated cause I've been trying to convince her for a very very VERY long time that MC sucks real bad and I don't mind going anywhere BUT MC. But NO.. according to her
pat poh friends ,HELP is a bad place to study and the place is meant for yuppies. WHAT THE HELL ARE YUPPIES ANYWAY!?!!?! OMFG she rather listen to those stupid keh poh chees and decide according to their stupid bias opinions rather than listen to mine. At least I've been to MC and I KNOW how the ultimately sad place looks like.
I wanted to fight for my own choice and well as I know my mum truely well that when she has decided, there's no turning back. So I chose to have a silent war with her the whole day. I was thinking of letting it last until like MARCH or sth. Wtf. I can't even decide which college I want to go to and I've been studying so hard to get my results. It's so NOT fair. Life is UNJUST. Some ppl who doesn't give two fucks for their studies get to choose and go wherever they liked cause they are simply rich. What bout the ones who worked hard throughout so many years?? Damn.
My mum ended the silent war and suggested we should survey for colleges tomorrow as I told her I might as well go for the Jan intake cause staying at home for two more freaking months is life sucking and I might just rot until March comes. Nearly everyone is going for the Jan intake =( , except Lynnie but she might be going to Japan, that lucky thing and what am I gonna do when everyone's in Ns or college-ing or travelling??? I'm so gonna rot at home.
So I hope everything turns out well tomorrow and the sight of the thousand year old building of MC's will bring my mum to her senses and SEE why I absolutely refused to enrol into the SAD SAD PLACE. Gawd, I need a miracle.
Wish me luck guys.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier