

Had Kim Gary's after the movie and we went accessories/heels/shirt hunting. All was fine until we went into Metrojaya when we were in the men's department a few stupid salesgirls gestured and POINTED their damn finger at me and one of them even have the guts to say aloud, "Tengok dia, nak show off sexy saja." I was like WTF is your bloody problem?!?!?!? I definitely wasn't wearing anything revealing, just a normal top and it's not like I'm FLASHING or whatever. Even if I DID, what do YOU stupid, moronic, uneducated people care?!?? I'm not trying to be racist here but some people who think that they are the indigenious race in the country and can do whatever they like. Who are YOU to judge my dressing? Who are YOU to spat such remarks right to my face? Just because YOU don't have the freedom to wear anything that you like doesn't mean we, as the other races in the country don't. WE don't need your judgement or your unfair opinions on our dress codes. What happened to our freedom huh?!? I was soooooooooooooooooo PISSED off at that time and it totally spoilt my mood. What the HELL.
Like a new issue raised in Kelantan, the MPK will impose fines on those who they think dress indecently. But dress codes are so subjective. One who thinks the other dresses indecently doesn't necessarily mean that others would think so too. Who is there to judge others in their dressing. OMG see how some people who are so narrow minded think and act??? Sometimes they are just so childish and the stuff reported in the newspapers are totally ridiculous. Geez. I thought we are a free country. But it is kinda obvious that we are still stuck in square one.
Enough said. This whole issue is like pissing me off now.
Anyway. Didn't buy anything today cause I wasn't sure whether all those purple accessories and heels combined together with my dress might be a tad too much and I don't wanna be overdressed to the occasion. Oh well... going for facial tomorrow!! Yayness!! Time to pamper myself ^^!!!
