Friday, December 08, 2006
I have neat EYEBROWS!!!!!!!
10:06 PM
Hahaha yup, exactly I have neat eyebrows now!!!!! Not the usual,unkempt ones which I used to have (^^)!!
Had my facial done finally after wasting my time going downtown yesterday and today as well. Now my skin is blotched with reddish-ugly-horrible-spots!!!! Urgh... that's what always happens after my facial =.=" . Anyway went to meet my aunt at her office in Ampang after my facial treatment as she was going to take me for threading =) .
Her office is quite old, so to speak and it has a funny alarm system. At 5.15 p.m sharp, the alarm system goes mad to signify that it's time for the tenants to go home!!! (^^) I find the whole purpose of it quite amusing...
Threading was quite painful and intriguing for me as it was my first time having it done anyway. It's a really skillful art mastered by few. The secret to it is that the
thread-er *I don't know what they are called* holds a piece of white string with both hands and bites the middle of the string and pulls all your
bulu away. It's pretty cool but stings rather badly. I ended up tearing in the end.
My aunt fixed my Somerset Bay top!! =D Maybe I'll wear it to Carmen's party tomorrow!!
PS: Zeng is leaving to London tomorrow morning. So HAVE FUN IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Have a safe flight and enjoyable trip Zeng!! We'll all miss you.... YUP even your drunk friend JACK xD!!!!!!!!
PPS: REMEMBER TO GET ME SOUVENIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPPS: REMEMBER THAT THE DAY YOU'RE COMING BACK IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! =)
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier