Thursday, December 07, 2006
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
4:20 PM
Hahaha this bunny is totally random btwZOMG I couldn't believe I'm now blogging in my mum's office.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I got conned by my MUM. She told me that I was supposed to have a facial appointment at the Clarins counter in Sungai Wang. Yes I know THE lala land. Anyway I had lunch and was driven there by my dad. As usual, he was super impatient and was honking everyone who was in his way. And AS USUAL, I would be looking down or pretending to be asleep so that the drivers who shot disgusted glances at my dad will at least not notice me or something.
Anyway my appointment was supposed to be at 3.30 so I reached there right on time. However, I was told that my appointment was supposed to be tomorrow and my mum made a mistake or something. Hahhaha my mum is getting old, maybe she should get a hearing aid!! x) Ooooo now I know what to get her for Christmas!!! xD
So I walked around Metrojaya and went to Somerset Bay!! Muahahah my favourite label =) . I saw a few tops which were quite nice and tried them on. Then I saw another gorgeous top on the racks and tried that on too!! It turned out quite nice so I just bought it without much thinking. Hahahha I hardly give any thoughts when I'm buying clothes anyway... So yeah. Oh well at least I got something today!!!

I think I should get a part time job soon.... my "funds" are draining out soon with all the prom stuff to buy. Any suggestions???
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier