Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Emoland
11:49 PM

I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
I'm not gonna let my own emoness take over me!!!!!!!!
Who am I kidding man.... I'm emo all the time. Well almost.
According to Elsa I'm mad. Hahaha. It's true. Cause she read some article somewhere bout fluctuating mood swings disorder and she thinks I have it. I'm INSANE ppl.
Sa, hmm maybe things aren't really looking great right now but maybe you should just let it be for the time being. If you start caring and getting all emofied now the problem is still not solved yet you just can't focus on your trials. Trust me. I KNOW how it can be so irritating when it's stuck in your head and the problem just wouldn't leave you alone >.< . But you know you are strong. I know you are strong. At least you're still trying right.... and you can forgive and forget while I just can't. I missed being high during BM as how we used to especially during Paandian's classes. I'll bring you Ribena tomorrow okay?!?!
Cheer up dear, everything's gonna be alright.
Hahaha I suck in advising but I think you get what I mean.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier