Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Random post
9:59 PM

Omg. My mum's breathing down my neck now while I'm typing this. It is SO annoying =.=". *grumblegrumblewhoopeedooo*
Was sick yesterday but everyone thought I ponteng-ed as usual. CHEH. Missed double Physics AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been missing 3 double Physics in a row and apparently she gave some really important stuff >.<. Thanks to him who burned 5 seasons of Smallville for me, I've been having a Smallville marathon for nearly 4 days until I came to my senses that the trials are just 2 weeks plus away. Been trying to cover up the syllabus which I have not and only managed to finish 3 and a half chapters of Physics throughout the whole holiday. I'M DOOMED PPL.
*I'm so sorry for not accompanying you to watch Click but I really can't go out =( . Hope you'd understand..... love the honey drink you'd made =) . *
So exhausted now. And tomorrow's the Merdeka celebration thingy. Oh yes!! We did our annual singing on the patriotic songs during assembly this morning and it was fun =) . At times like this you'd need Elsa to scream and sing like a moron and with you and be hhhhhiiiigggghhhh..... I was so drained out after the whole singing session. Sher was such a moron today during Bio class. Gina wanted to the check the stack of papers she gave us before holidays. Sher didn't do his and ran to the other side of the class to hide from her. When she goes to the OTHER side, he goes back to his seat. He was safe, for awhile. Gina was too smart. She noticed Sher went back to his place so she went to check his paper and it was blank. Gina was FURIOUS and sent Sher to the office. Moron XD.
Tonight
Carte blanche, first class for the evening
Ready, set, go
All the girls stepping out for a public affair
(All night, that's right 'cause the party don't stop)
All the cameras come out for a public affair
(Who cares, let's rock, 'cause the party don't stop)
Jessica Simpson- A Public Affair
Everything seems like a public affair nowadays.
Everyone's dying for more drama.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier