Thursday, August 31, 2006
Meme =)
3:41 PM
Meme ^.^
Hahaha stole this Meme from
Sare who stole it from
Lynnie ^.^ . I'm procrastinating against doing my homework and studying Physics now. Trials suck like crap.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
How are you feeling today?
Happy Together-- Simple Plan
Hahahha that's true =D Well it's not only today that is =D =D =D
Will you get far in life?
It's Not Easy to Be Me-- David Grey
Okayyyyyy o.O that sounds tough
How do your friends see you?
Hemorrhage-- Fuel
o.O o.O o.O
Will you get married?
Save me-- Remy Zero
WHAT?!?!?!?!
What is your life's theme song?
Madonna-- Hung Up
No way man......
What is the story of your life?
Jingle Bell Rock-- Mixed Artists
O.O HAHAHAHHA MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!
What is high school like for you?
Breakaway-- Kelly Clarkson
That's sad...
How can you get ahead in life?
I Feel Good-- James Brown
More confidence I guess...
What is tomorrow going to be like?
Everything Will Be Alright-- The Killers
Well that's a good sign =) Since I'm procrastinating against Maths maybe I might get away with it tomorrow =D =D .
What's the best thing about your friends?
Be Without You-- Mary J. Blige
OKAY. That's just MEAN. =(
What is in store for the next weekend?
Believe Me-- Fort Minor
Hmmm....
What song best describes you?
Everytime We Touch-- Cascada
No comments =.="
How is your life going?
Nuclear-- Ryan Adams
What song will play at your funeral?
Afterglow-- INXS
How does the world see you?
All bout Loving You-- Bon Jovi
Hahahha wow....
Will you have a happy life?
Cracks of my Broken Heart-- Eric Benet
OKAY THAT'S JUST FREAKING SAD O.O O.O O.O
What do your friends really think of you?
Imagine-- John Lennon
?!?!??!??!?
What song describes the person you're attracted to?
Don't Speak-- No Doubt
HAHAHHAAHHA what a stupid answer
What message would you like to tell the next generation?
American Idiot-- Green Day
Yup. Bush is definately an idiot ^.^
Do you have a deep dark secret?
What I've Been Looking for-- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Gabreel
-_______________________________-"
What will I be eating next Tuesday?
Let Me Go-- Three Doors Down
Wokay........
What will I feel/think the moment I wake up tomorrow morning?
Promiscuous Girl-- Nelly Furtado
According to my cousin, I already am one =.="
What will happen on my way home from school next Thursday?
Cryin-- Aerosmith
O.o I wouldn't want THAT to happen!!!
What will happen on my way home from school next Wednesday?
Everything Burns-- Ben Moody
Weeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll...............
What will be my recurrant thought/mood over the next weekend?
Jump Around-- Planet Shakers
HAHAHHA THAT'S GREATTTTTTTTTTT love feeling high ^^
How will I go about studying for Monday's classes?
Beep-- PCD
Hahahahha that's just weird.
Okay.... time to go wake the boyfriend up since he's taking his afternoon nap =.=". And maybe start doing Moore, Gina and Jam's homework.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier