Thursday, June 15, 2006
Tagged by Beebers x)
6:00 PM
Tagged by Beebers!! x)
10 years ago I was :
A monitor who craved for attention.
The tallest girl in class =D .
Someone who loathed Chinese.
A cry baby.
A girl who has mushroom hair.
5 years ago I was:
A head prefect who swears a lot x)
Taking a major exam.
A sucker in dancing and singing.
Damn kiasu (and still is =D)
Infatuated with a guy from my class for 2 years but never told him until last year xD.
1 year ago I was:
Happy to be close with my friends.
Having screwed up love relationships.
Heartbroken
Socialising with others whom I've never talked or noticed before. *Cthnya: ASHER*
Making wonderful new friends.
Yesterday I was:
Estatic =)
Pissed at myself cuz I didn't bring my Bm paper =.="
Happy eating KFC after school with Shin.
Thinking and emo-ing on the way home.
Listening to certain songs over and over and over again.
5 most recent songs I listened to:
Rihanna- Unfaithful
The Wreckers- Leave the Pieces
Lifehouse- Storm
Teddy Geiger- For You I Will
Secondhand Serenade- Vulnerable
5 songs I know all the words to:
Mariah Carey- We Belong Together
Rooster- Deep and Meaningless
Nickelback- Faraway
Britney Spears- From the Bottom of My Broken Heart XD
James Blunt- You're Beautiful
Ideal places for running away to:
5 things I really want:
I-Dog!!!
New clothes!!
A new car x)
LONG HAIR =(
A new camera
5 things I should be doing right now:
5 biggest joys in my life:
Shin <3
Netball =D
Sleeping =)
Family family family
GIRLFRIENDS =D
5 ppl I tag:
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier