Thursday, June 01, 2006
Omg I hope im not too late...
12:03 AM
OMG I hope I'm not too late
to wish Sare a Happy Happy HAPPY BURFDAY!! x) Omg I feel so spazzed now!! =D Have a blast dear although like I think it has passed twelve midnight but NEVERMIND!! =) *huggies*
My alarm clock rang at 7.15 a.m. and I snoozed it and continued snoozing it until it was 7.45 a.m. Bwahahaha. Lazed on my bed for awhile and realised that I was actually quite late and only then I got up reluctantly from bed and washed up. I'm such a pig sometimes. Hehe. Was kinda excited cuz we were going to give Sare a suprise by turning up at her house with a small cake =) . It was a rather random thing cuz Beebers called me yesterday night and we discussed on how to suprise her. So Beebers called Sare's mum and pakat-ed with her and all and we were supposed to suprise her in her bed. So exciting right?! x)
Anyway my dad woke up late so he sent me to the station at 9.00 a.m. which that was the time I was supposed to be at Bangsar to meet up with Beebers. *die die die* Beebers msged me while I was in the train to remind me to call her when I reached Masjid Jamek. Then when I wanted to reply only then I realised my phone went out of credit. I was like, "Crap!!" Plus I was late so I kinda in a rush to the Putra Station when some random Malay dude came up to me and asked me whether he could get to know me. I was like *glareglareglareDIE!!* and said,"NO!!" and added my pace to the station. Bloody hell. If he followed me I was so sure I would've whacked him with my hand bag. Or maybe not. XD
Reached Bangsar at 9.20 ish and called Beebers with the pay phone cuz the kiosk's weren't open yet and I couldn't reload =( . Beebers said she'll call a cab and we'll just ask Sare's mum for directions and go straight there since we were late. Mwahahaha. Beebers was SUCH a moron cuz she mistook Sare's mum for Sam's mum and she asked Sam's mum to give her house address and directions to the cabbie. Then the nice cabbie told us that Sare lives near Pan Pacific Hotel and a Putra Station instead of Bukit Damansara. I was like wth??!?! I've been to Sare's house and I was darn sure it's in Bukit Damansara. Hehehe. Finally we noticed we called the wrong person and called Sare's mum. The cabbie was so courteous and patient to put up with all our nonsense =) . And he wore nice Dior sunglasses =) .
Sare's mum was so awesome!! She knew we were on our way and shoo-ed Sare up to her room so that we could suprise her =D =D . Hahaha. We totally caught her off guard!!! Then Soonk joined us and we sang the birthday song =D =D =D. Oh yeah!! I made her a collage with all our pictures in it. It looked kinda wonked cuz I ran out of glue and was forced to use glitter glue as the last resort. So everything kinda dropped out in the end =/. Whooooooooooooooooops. Hehe hope you'll like it dear =) .

*A ballerina birthday cake!! So cool x) *
Went to Shang to meet up with my mum and grandma after that. We had lunch then we watched Over the Hedge with my mum's friend and her daughters. The show was so-so but the tortoise was really cute!! Can't wait to go out on Friday though =) =) . Bi I wanna talk to you lar!!!! =( =( Hurry up!!!!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier