Wednesday, June 07, 2006
I DROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2:32 PM
I DROVE!!!!!! <3
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!!!
*spazzspazzspazz*
Muahhahahahahaha!!!
Driving is soooooooooooooo COOL!!!!!
Went for my first driving lesson this morning!! At first I was a bit nervous and scared cuz I had never ever drove in my whole life. AND Daytona doesn't count =) . It was so FUN!!! The instructor was a young chap in his late twenties I think and he's kinda plump. Hahaha. I seemed to be meeting a lot of plump dudes in my quest of getting my license. Yan's instructor who sent us for Undang classes was a plump dude too. But they are all really nice =) =) .
He explained the pedals and all the gadgets in the car. Then he pulled the hand brake and asked me to release it. At first I couldn't release the hand brake cuz it was really tight and stiff. Then he laughed at me and said I didn't eat breakfast =.=" . Bugger. HAH. Then I pushed really hard and finally pulled down the hand brake. Muahahhaa. In your face!!
I reversed the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA. So proud man...
We did U-Turns and Three Point Turns and they were cool.
I've classes tomorrow and the day after!!! Can't wait!!! Yayness!! HAHAHA. Can't wait to get my hands on my dad's Altis. Nyek nyek nyek.
Oh yes. Pictures of Sare's Birthday Suprise =) .
*Sare's teeny cake!! =D*

*The moronic birthday girl >:D*

*The collage I made <3*
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier