Sunday, June 04, 2006
Happy happy happy 4 months anniversary!! x)
5:23 PM
In Too Deep *<3*
Helllooooo all. =D =D .
I've been too lazy to blog during the weekend so I shall summarise everything from Friday till today >:D so I think it would be a rather long post. Bwahahaha. May you all be bored to death by the end of this post =p.
On Friday, I went out with Shin to Midvalley =) . It was a memorable day!!! Hahaha. We bummed around quite a lot and did rather random stuff which I won't mention. Garrrrr xD I don't know what I'm typing about XD XD XD. ANYWAY. We watched X-Men 3 and I would say it was pretty good except why does Professor X has to DIE?!?!? Omg. Isn't he like the most powerful guy in the whole show?! And and and Scott and Jean. =( =( . They are all DEAD. Isn't it the good guys weren't supposed to die?!?! =( =( . Plus Scott died rather abruptly and he's so HOT =( . Not long enough to oogle over him.
Hehe. Oh yes. I purposely wore pink so that we won't be wearing the same colour coincidently. And guess what?!?!? Hahahahaa HAHAAHHA he wore pink too!!! HAHAHAAH. Baybee's so gay gay gay =p =p. Nah just kidding. It was a really light shade of pink so it looked fine =) =) . We had Kim Gary's and we talked and talked and talked on random stuff and it was really warm and sweet x) . We were wondering when we were there who would we bum into while walking around. Hahaha. The first person we saw was Shiao Ling and her family!!! It was really hilarious cuz we were walking into the cinema when we saw her buying food with her sisters and all. Then Shin asked her what movie was she watching and she replied X Men 3!! Hahahah. It turned out she sat a row in front of us. Hehehe. Then we bummed into Shawn and Cass, Lib Yin, Sarah Lim, Jo Yee, Shobaan, Ashley,Hui Fen and Yet Shin and her mum. o.O That's quite a lot of ppl actually =.=".
At night, my mum got tickets for the premierre of Cars and we went to 1U for the show. It was a pretty good animated film and I think you guys should watch it!!! Pretty cute and funny. Shall not spoil it for you guys =) =) .
Oh my gosh. I'm such a bum. I still haven't sign up for my driving lessons yet =( =( . Pfft. So much for getting my license within the two weeks hols. Hehe. Oh well no rush I guess, only five lessons anyway =D =D . I can't wait to drivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve!!!
[edited] : I've taken down the mushy post cuz I think this blog is like not really private and all x) Anyway I'm leaving for PD in half an hour's time!! Yayness!! =) =) The beach,sunsets and starry sky here I come!! =) *spazz spazz spazz*
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier