Friday, June 16, 2006
10:36 PM
School was okay today, Mdm Haslina didn't come in for our class =D so we had a whole free period in class!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!! Hahaha. Kenneth caught me skipping duty and not supposed to come down early if I wasn't having duty and asked me in the morning =p. Oops.. have to be careful then!! But I DID my duty on Wednesday you mangkuk!!!
Oh yeah!! Happy Birthday Jo-Anne!!!! Although I doubt you'll ever come across my blog but yeah whatever!! Hehehe. Good luck in your Undang test tomorrow!! Don't worry, it's super easy and you can cheat if you're going with your friends!!! =D =D On the other hand, my driving test is on the 5th of July I think and it's on a Wednesday!! I'm skipping double BM AND double Physics!!! Yayness!!! =D =D =D .
Going out tomorrow with the Chinamen Gang... Jo-Anne's having a birthday celebration at Victoria Station and I'm joining them =) . Wanna watch Tokyp Drift but dumbass TGV's system's down and I couldn't book any tickets. Booooooooooooo... >.<"
IVORY COAST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEAT HOLLAND TONIGHT!!!!
Yup. I've bet a slice of Secret Recipe's chocolate cake with Mr. Moore and he's taking Holland and giving me one ball. OMG OMG OMG. Argentina just beat Serbia Montenegro 5-0. o. O o.O o.O . Wow....
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier