Monday, May 29, 2006
Lenggoooooooooooooooonggggggggg!!! =)
3:11 PM
Lengggooooooooooongggggg!! =D =D
Oh my gosh I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo TIRED!!!! Just came back from the Lenggong camp yesterday night and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exhausted. The camp was sooooooo awesome!!!! It's the best school camp by far that I've ever went and even the teachers who had been to Tekam said that Lenggong is wayyyyyy better than Tekam =D =D.
On Thursday night, right after exams I went home all tired and exhausted and I was too reluctant to pack my stuff for the camp cuz we're leaving the next day at ten. Bummed around and went online until my mum came back from my grandma's house and kicked me into my room to get my stuff packed. Oh yeah AMERICAN IDOL'S FINALE was soooooooooooooo GOOD!! Well I'm still not justified with Taylor winning it cuz Katharine SO deserved it. I'm having MCPHEEVER!!! *jiggles around*
ANYWAY.
I packed my stuff in like 10 seconds and just threw everything I thought I needed into my bag. Went to Fajar to get all the junk food so that at least we would have some food to munch along the journey. My mum wanted me to bring along some thick cotton trousers cuz she thinks that the place would be cold at night cuz I told her Lenggong's on top on the hill. Hehe but actually it's situated in a valley and it was bloody hot at night. Oops my bad. And the pants were hideous so I hid them behind the curtains and prayed really hard she will only find them went I'm like ten thousand kilometres away from home =p. I'm such a bad daughter XD .
Friday morning just came and went. We bought roses and Sare and Yan made cards for the teachers. We went around the whole school giving out the roses and the teachers really looked delighted. Elsa's in the Semis for Wesleyan Idol and I hope she'll get into the finals cuz I'm going to miss the semis =( =( . Was supposed to leave at 10 so was bumming around the school with Shin as I won't be seeing him for the next 4?5? days. I would be in camp and he would be having fun in the Leo Forum in Batu Pahat. Bugger. I would be donating blood and contributing to the mosquitoe and leech population while he would be having fun dressing up in the Leo formal night thingy. Speak about being unfair. Mehhhhhh....
During the journey only did we notice that Mdm. Haslina and Aza's not going!!!! *%&$*%&$*% Apparently Fat P called back and requested both of them to go on the prefects' camp in Tekam. Buggerfied. Mdm. Haslina's the soul of the trip man!!! She's so much fun to be with then like the moved her awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =( =( *sobs* How MEAN of him. Ass. In return Mdm Selva and the Form 4 Bio teacher, Mdm Maheran or sth came along. At first I thought she would suck cuz like according to Ai Ching she pronounces "molecule" as "mornincule" or something equally stupid. But it turned out that she was super sporting =D. Watched I Not Stupid on the bus. Was really fascinated on how Hari Kumar and Pardeep understood the whole story and laughed along with us as well 80 percent of the show consisted of Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien whil the other 20 percent was all broken English. Maybe they just pretended to understand and followed us laughing =p =p. Bwahahhaa.
We were on the way to Lenggong in Perak town when our bus was struggling to go uphill and it was in a freaking slow pace. According to Ian we were like travelling 5 km per hour and it was like walking speed. So yeah. Anyway Qing and I were at the back of the bus cuz Shawn wanted to talk to Cass or something and Debbie *pronounced as Deb-Bey =) * was busy gambling with Ah Ying and all. I tell you they are all future casino dealers. Especially Debbie. When ANYONE wanted to Chor Dai Di or even just bring out the cards, her eyes would shine in a malicious glint and the dollar sign would automatically turn up in her eyes and at the background you would hear the cash machine goes *ding!!* Debbie would be the first one to grab the cards and shuffle them. Hahah she's soooooooo cute =) . She would be the least you expect to gamble I tell you. All of them will NEVER EVER EVER get bored of the game. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow when we weren't having any activities they would be playing Chor Dai Di. Seriously. Before we have meals, after we have meals, before activities, after activities, on the bus, in the canteen, before they sleep, the moment they wake up etc. It's a wonder if you imagine the cash they would rake during Chinese New Year.
Oh my gosh. I've side-tracked SO much. Hehe. Anyway I was saying... we were like in the bus and Qing and I were at the back making noise with Rich, Wei Wei, Ian etc when suddenly the bus engine went *BOOM* and went DEAD. It coughed puffs of smoke when the driver tried to restart it and we were like OMG!!! LET'S PRAY IT WILL RESTART!!! But to no avail. Hahah. We were stranded on the highway with all the cars, buses, lorries, trucks and all cruising pass us and we were so tempted to hitch a ride =p . The bus got hotter and hotter and everyone was sweating like cows until Mdm Jamaliah asked us to get off the bus to breathe some fresh air as I'm sure she thinks everyone at the back had died of suffocation since the body odour was so BAD. Luckily for us there's like a park along the highway. Yes I know it sounds weird but it IS a park. We spent like 2 hours waiting for rescue and a new bus when the worse comes to worst and it started RAINING. Imagine 40 over people drenched wet under the rain, squished in a broken down bus which has NO air con and lack of ventillation trying to sit in the bus away from the rain. EWWWWWWWWWW. A few of us couldn't stand it and just went out of the bus into the rain.
After awhile the bus finally came!!! OMG everyone practically rushed off the bus and got their belongings and loaded them into the new bus. Hallelujah man. Reached Lenggong around 5 ish. We were expecting to stay in tents as we were told but it was the rainy season and according to the facilitator if we stayed in tents we would be hanyut-ed by the rain and the rising tide of the Perak River. Yes we stayed next to the Perak River. How cool is that =) . So we got dorms instead. The dorms were rather clean except the TOILET. Ewwww don't get me started. The cubicles were all made of cement and they looked as if they were never cleaned since aeons ago and there was this tub thingy at the side wall with yellow, muddy water in it. Thank gawd there were showers and we don't have to shower with the yellow water. The stench in the toilet was just plain horrible. Plus the cubicles were so TEENY it was impossible to be able to get out of them if you dont stand on the edge of the curb. The walls were brown and dirty. Yuck.
Our first activity of the day was the Night Walk. We were divided into four groups and we had to surrender our torches to the facilitators. Then he started telling us where we were going. The only light source was from the facilitators' and the teachers' torches. All of us were to walk in the jungle and graveyards in total darkness and to add to that the place was an ex- war site and the Japanese buried people alive in there. If we were to see anything we'll have to pretend we didn't and moved on. He bloody scared the hell outta us and everyone was freaking out before we left. You can tell by everyone's faces. Even the guys. 9 guys were to follow the head facilitator in front and the middle were all the girls and followed on with another 8 guys and the teachers. I was bloody scared and I could just feel my heart pumping like shyt. We followed the line and walked in total darkness. The experience was really freaky. We were all holding hands cuz we were freaking scared we would lose each other and wander off. I was holding on the Ai Ching in front and Qing behind me. At one point I couldn't see anyone in front of me in the pitch black darkness. Qing's grip was getting weaker and both our hands were slippery cuz of our sweaty palms and I tried to hold on as hard as I could. Then suddenly I saw a guy in red next to me crouching in the bushes. I was damn shyt scared okay!!!!!! I couldn't see his face but I know he was there. He wasn't any of the facilitators cuz they were all in white. OMG. I closed my eyes and just moved on, dare not make a sound. Along the way we saw fireflies and they were really pretty =) . All of us arrived safely to the camp site at about 11 pm and I asked everyone whether they had seen a guy in red but the just shook their heads. Omg. I was like Shyt I think I saw a spirit. Damn kao freaky. I can still remember it now while I'm typing this. OMG. FUCK.
Okay. Think of ducks. Ducks swimming peacefully in a pond. Quack Quack.
Our second activity was Treasure Hunt. It was quite fun running about looking for clues but we had to answer damn kao stupid questions which hardly anyone knows, like.....
Siapakah Pengarah Pendidikan Negeri Selangor?
Siapakah Timbalan Menteri Pendidikan? Sila bagi nama dalam penuh.
Siapakah Sultan Perak?
We just made up names randomly and at one point I wanted to write Encik Alamin or somthing for the Timbalan Pendidikan dude. And Sultan Abdullah dari Durian Sebatang for the Sultan of Perak =p . Well they didn't specify the time frame so it's technically correct right... Hahah in the end we got last placing for the Treasure Hunt but no one bloody cared cuz we were damn tired.
The next day, we had Jungle and Cave Expedition and it was exhausting but fun =D. As the bus broke down we had to travel in a van to the place. It took up quite some time cuz the poor van had to travel four to and fro trips to get everyone there. So we only started at about 10 or 11 ish. We jungle trekked four nearly 2 hours and along the way, people like Amani aka Monkey Butt XD, Whye Peng, Jeannie they all were screaming their heads off cuz they were leech infested. It was actually quite funny cuz then everyone started lifting up their pants and shoes, checking whether they had been bitten by the evil leeches. When I looked onto my shoes I saw this icky jelly like brown thing moving on my shoe and I was like CRAP. LEECH. I shook my shoes vigorously and was trying to stomp it to death and finally it flew off to god know's where. Kah Xin who was behind me yelled at me and pointed at my shirt cuz a leech had landed there and was making its way up. I was like YUCK!!!! Then I used my glove to whack it away. Norhayatts was damn cute. She was like, Bising lagi lar!! Itu leeches kan can recognise your voice then it'll come after you. Hehe that kept the Form Fours quiet, for awhile. We hiked up and climb over rocks and all into caves. It was a great experience for me cuz I've never knew I could rock climb, well as in the actual rocks =) . It was gooooooooooood =D. The caves were really beautiful with the staglamits and staglatits in them. The facilitators showed us some rocks made of salt and they shone them with blue light and the rocks turned all sparkly and pretty. Something like the kalium iodida we made during Chem classes =D =D .
While we were hiking downhill, Ai Ching pointed at my pants and went "YOU'VE BEEN BITTEN!!!" I looked at my pants and there was this huge patch of brown stuff there and I actually thought it was dirt. Until I touched it and it looked reddish. I was like Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... But at that time the leech had left and the blood had dried off. I couldn't feel anything anyway so I couldn't careless.
When we reach the dorm the first thing I did was wash my legs and took a cat nap with Qing, Cass and Debbie cuz we were dead tired. We were so reluctant to move when we were supposed to go for River Crossing. Luckily we went cuz River Crossing was simply awesome!!! We wore life jackets and a harness cuz we were supposed to cross the river against the current, holding on to the rope. The water was so cooling and refreshing and it felt so good to cross over the other side and back. Hahaha. My partner was Ai Ching cuz Debbie didn't wanna do it. While we were heading back, Ai Ching had the wildest idea EVER. She was like, Hey let's try to release our hands on the rope and see what happens. Maybe like the river current will pull the harness and we would move without pulling ourselves!! Guess what?!! We were stuck in the middle of the river!! Both of us were like SHYT. Then we quickly paddled to grab hold of the rope cuz the harness was pulling us and it hurts!! It was really hard trying to hold on while laughing and swimming and trying to resist gulping down river water. Hehehe.
After we came up I went to join Mdm Selva, Jamaliah and everyone else who were sitting along the river banks. Then suddenly Mdm Selva asked me bout Shin and I on why did I choose him and all those awkward questions *smiling sheepishly* Hehe. Don't know why the teachers were so interested in this. They all kept asking me questions bout both of us. So weird.
Anyway at night we had the War Game and everyone was looking forward to it cuz everyone thought it would be paint ball. But it turned out sucky cuz the semangat assabiah was so strong that everyone got so pissed at each other. At first everyone so hyped up and into it. After the briefing, we were given flour, colouring and plastic bags and we were supposed to make bombs. Then they switched off the lights and we were supposed to attack in the dark. Which was a REALLY BAD idea. I was teamed up with Hui Fung and Xiu Qi but I was busy making bombs so in the end I went and hid with Qing, Cass and Debbie at the Flying Fox. We got bored cuz there wasn't any action so we went to the assembly grounds when Hari Kumar hit Wei Hoh in the face but accident and hit his specs onto the ground. It was so dark that we couldn't see anything and everyone was scurrying around looking for his specs when another one of the water bombs hit him and he got really PISSED. As in super pissed. The whole team kinda lost its mood and we just sat on the road and couldn't careless. Then Leon fell and rolled down the slope into the drains and we were damn scared for him. We went to the boys' dorm and made him go to the office to get medication. Then Wei Jian came in. He too was injured and blood was gushing out from the wounds on his legs and feet. Damn scary. Wei Jian's blood's lack of platlets I think cuz he couldn't stop bleeding. Mdm Jamaliah asked him to check his blood count when he comes back to KL to see whether he has slight hemofilia. Freaky. The whole War Game was a total mess and mistake cuz it just ruined the harmony we had before that. Hari was nearly bashed by Wei Hoh and Shawn got pissed too or sth like that.
The last day we had the Flying Fox, which was our last activity. We were quite glad that they cancelled the Obstacle Course cuz everyone was soooooo tired and we didn't wanna get dirty again. The Flying Fox was simply GREAT!!! We were attached to the rope onto the wire with our harnesses on and glide towards the other end of the river. Qing, Cass, Debbie and I went together at one go cuz we wanna go on a second time. We were quite heavy so our speed was fast. We could just feel the wind touching our cheeks and it was so cooling =D =D. Hor Lee was totally daring cuz she went upside down on the Flying Fox, as in the head below with her feet in the air. Then everyone starting going upside down too. Qing and I went as partners and it was so exciting and exhilarating!! Our heads nearly touched the ground and when our feet were heaved upwards, we couldn't even breathe cuz the harness was pulling us up. But while we glided through, the experience was truly one in a million. =D =D =D
After lunch, we went on the bus and plonked our fat asses on the seats and went to sleep. We were awakened by Wei Jian, Shawn, Rich and Ian's burst of laughter. Apparently Rich wanted to show them a magic trick with the cards and it backfired and he tried to cover it up with his lameness. How typically Rich =D. Then Debbie got into her gambling mood again and played Chor Dai Di. Lala Lim called himself the King of Gamblers and asked everyone to challenge him. Dumbass =D.
*All of us in the bus before we headed home =) *

*Debbie, the Queen of Gamblers doing what she does best =p*

*Death of the King of Gamblers a.k.a Lala Lim*
Wei Hoh: "Duh.....I just punched him."

*Resurrection of the K.O.G.*
K.O.G:"Shyt, damn lot of ppl looking at me!! Must look damn yeng!!!"

*K.O.G:"You wanna die is it?? Stupid cow. You wanna piece of me?! *crosses arms**
Wei Hoh:" Oh WHAT-everrrrrrrr!!!"

*K.O.G noticed that the paparrazis' taking pictures of him*
K.O.G:"No pictures!! No pictures!! I'm very humble one!! Won't accept interviews!!"

*Hides behind the dirty curtains*
K.O.G:"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

*Wei Wei, our Guardian Angel during the trip =) *

*Cassie sleeps like a cat =D so adorable*

*The "magician" sleeeeeeepinggggg*

*Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....no comments >)*
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier