Tuesday, May 30, 2006
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have and cannon ball into the water..
3:53 PM
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have and cannon ball into the water...
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have,
For you I will,
For you I will.
This song has been stuck in my head since the whole morning. Get outta my head!! *doink doink**knocks head* GAHHHHHH... it's not WORKING. Ironically, I actually love this song although it's annoyingly stuck in my head.
I've finally watched this on HBO yesterday afternoon!!! .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Muahaha. It's such a sweet show!!! =) =) Makes you feel warm and cuddly after the show and into believing that happy endings do exist. Drew Barrymore was such a fantastic actress but the Prince wasn't that hot. Loved her dress, the white one which she wore to the masquerade ball *droolsssssssss* Omg I wanna watch it again!!! Ahhhhh the lovely holidaysssss =) =) . Oh man.. I think I'm gonna miss Gina's wedding cuz I'll be going to PD this Saturday. Argh. I wanna see her in her wedding gown!!! I'm sure she'll look gorgeous in it =) =) .
*I want this gown!!!! =) it's so pweetee!! *
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier