Tuesday, April 11, 2006
V for Vendetta
3:10 PM
V for Vendetta
Had a massive headache on Sunday night and I went to sleep at like 7 ish. Hehe. Was supposed to come online to discuss with Kimmie bout our English Oral and prepare the transcript BUT I snoozed off!!! =.=" Stupid me. Hehe. When I woke up I noticed Kimmie had sent me a few sms-es and I felt so bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd. Sorry Kymberlz!!! =(
Anyway I stayed at home on Monday and basically just lepak-ed around the house. =D Read all my Detective Conan comics again!!! =) =) *hearts* I have the whole series from chapter one to like thirtysomething. That was cuz I went bonkers in Standard Six and was really addicted to comics so I spent all my pocket money on Conan comics. Heheh. Glad I did that though. The characters in it are really eye candies =) .
CONAN!! =D
Anyway.
Went to watch V for Vendetta at night with my parents!! It has been ages since I've spent time with both of them. Every week I would be tied down with netball practices and all those stupid stuff. The show was quite okay I think... Not as great as I've expected it to be though. Oh well...
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier