Saturday, April 08, 2006
=S
6:46 PM
=S
Feeling pretty emo lately. Don't know why. Don't feel like blogging a really long post so I'll just summarise everything.
Lost my Nikon camera last week. Dad was pretty pissed at me and all. Felt guilty for being so careless. =( . First was my iPod and now Dad's camera. Thank gawd I've uploaded everything into my comp before it got stolen on Honours Day. But still.... I offered to pay him back but he said it's okay.
Our netball training and all those gruesome pumpings sorta paid off and we managed to obtain fourth placing in the zon championships. Felt pretty disappointed for losing to St. Mary's again after losing to them in the prelims. But the match was screwed cause everyone was tired and all after the first match when we tied with them. Oh well....
Went to Leo's IU Day today and it was pretty good. Weenz did a good job considering it was rather last minute. Hopefully ours will turn out well too. Time is running out =( . One more week left to finish up the decors and I've not even started yet. Feeling so D.A.M.N S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D. Argh. Somebody saveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
=( .
Oh yeah. My phone konk-ed. Yayness. Getting a new phone on Thurs with Mosquitoe's help since his dealer could get the Nokia 6111 at a lower price. Can't waiiiiiiiittttttt. Wondering how to fork out the money though. Maybe my parents would be kind enough to pay for the phone =p.
Sometimes I wonder, will we work out??? Cause things don't seem to go as well as I've imagined. Heartaches and insensitivity are such bitches. Maybe I've expected too much. Or maybe we are just not meant to be.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier