Friday, April 14, 2006
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! >.<
4:29 PM
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! >.<
GUESS WHAT?!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG >.<
You wouldn't believe this.
Seriously.
Okay. Read this carefully.
Starbucks Coffee is NOT producing RHUMBA anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*gasps*
It's true. I just went to Starbucks with Mossy just now after our hair cut. Well, actually his hair cut. Cuz mine is still too short to change its style so I still have to wait for another two weeks. Booooooo. *grumble grumble* Anyway Mossy you have forgotten to get the HAIR WAX lar donk!!
Anyway we wanted to order Rhumba and of course the stupid Mossy has to follow everything I order hehe but the guy said "I'm sorry but we've stopped having Rhumba already." At first we thought he was joking cuz he was smiling while talking to his colleague. Then we realised it was true when we couldn't find the word "Rhumba" on the menu and it was replaced by "Coffee" instead. To all the Rhumba lovers and addicts out there. I'm sorry. There's no more Rhmba. Forever. *shgdfuhgfhgfgjrhthdnfkdjsnfdsnfh$%#Q^($^&#^$*
<
Bye bye Rhumba *sobs*
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier