Thursday, March 23, 2006
So Freaking Pissed
7:43 PM
OMG I'M SO FreeEEAAaaaaKkkkkkinnnnnGGGG PISSED AT MYSELF!!!!!!! >.<"
PISSEDPISSEDPISSEDPISSEDPISSED!!!!!!!
Bah!!!! I'm soooooooooo FREAKING PISSED at myself!!! Argh!! I'd totally screwed up today's netball practice. I could never seemed to pass the ball perfectly to Farrah. I SUCK. SUCK. SUCK. *whacks self* Then I couldn't even free myself from the defender. Mehhhhhhhhh. MEHHHHHHHHHHH. AND I have slow reflexes. I AM SO FUCKING SLOW. Everytime in the D- section I could never bounce the ball or loop the ball to Farrah. I'm such a BAD G.A. =( =( =( *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* Coach was really pissed at me today. She made me do push ups on the spot everytime I did a mistake. =( =( =( . My arms are aching now. SUCKS. But playing in the rain was rather fun though =) . There was a thunder storm so we had to stop our practice for about half an hour. All in all, I suck throughly. Really doubt we would win in the tournament. Especially when the referees are damn buyers towards us every year. There is no room for ANY mistakes.
Oh yeah. My toe nail nearly came off during the practice. So now I can't really walk properly. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt.
On a happier note, thanks to Tubby who gave me liquor chocolates today as a belated birthday pressie =) =) . Hehe. He left a note in my desk along with the chocs but I didn't notice it until like after Sports Prac. Apparently, he was rather paranoid, according to Elsa, when we weren't talking bout the chocs. =) =) =) THANKS TUBS!!!!!
Another depressing thought. I think Leon beat me in the class standings. BOOOOO!! I wanted the first placing to badly. Mehhhhhhh =( . Maybe I sound kiasu but whatever. I actually thought I did well in the last term. In fact, I thought I did better than him since he screwed up his Moral paper. Bahhhhhhhhhhh >.< .
TODAY IS A BAD DAY. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier