Monday, March 13, 2006
Oh. My. God. I'm Sooooooooo Exhausted
7:04 PM
Oh. My. God. I'm Sooooo Exhausted!!!
Dear bloggie... I'm so sorry I'd neglected you for the past MONTH... *pats bloggie* but I'm BACK!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Holidays holidays HOLIDAYS!! =D =D =D
Finally the stupid exams are over and like everyone's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Omg I really don't wanna get my results back after getting back my marks for Add Maths. I sincerely believed I'd failed my paper this term. Seriously. It was THAT awful. =( But thank gawd I passed by ONE mark. ONE BLOODY MARK. Phew. Close call. Must practise practise practise!!!!
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo TIRED. Had netball training this morning from 8-11. Yup. Had too wake up at 7 during the holidays =( . What a waste. But training was quite fun but exhausting. We had to do vigorous warm ups before the games and stuff. So yeah. I'm all worn out. The sun was bloody hot today and my skin's terribly scorched. I think I'm getting darker and darker by the day. And my trusty sun block ain't working. =( =( =( Played against Seri Sempurna, another private school today. And they were bloody GOOD. Our Under-18 team played against their Under-15, Under -18 AND Under-12. YEAH. UNDER-12 you know!! They are soooooo teeny and cute!!! =D We just passed high balls all along and they couldn't reach for them. Mwahahhahahha. *evilness* Coach was quite nice today =) =) She didn't really punished anyone by making them do push ups today. Although she did scream at me for passing the ball to the wrong person. Oopssss o.O
Anyway Coach's daughter is F-R-E-A-K-Y man!! Seriously. When our Under-15 team was playing against Seri Sempurna's Under-15s, some players from our school were qute rough and elbowed the Center. Poor lil thing. She's so tiny and she cried. Felt so bad for her. So wanted to offer her Skittles. ANYWAY. Coach's 12 year old daughter turned to us and started GLARING at us. Yeah. US. As if we were the one who elbowed her.
"I'm warning you all... If your players are going to be so rough towards my kak's team*her elder sister a.k.a coach's eldest daughter* You all WATCH OUT."
*glare glare glare*
Me, Amani, Rachel, Ee Ling and Sherene were like "HUH?!?!?!?!?"
Wth. We just got threatened by a twelve year old kid. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!??!?!!??!
Went for the 3 hour Amali talk thingy yesterday with Yan, Shin and Wei Jin. It was boring as usual. Hehehe. But the ceramah guy was nice enough to let us out by like 1.15 p.m. although the scheduled time was at 2 p.m. =) =) Bwahahahahh can't wait to DRIVE!!!! Dear Jack, if you're reading this.. I'm so like MOCKING you!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!! You poor NOVEMBER BABY!!! *evil laughter* It's okay!! I shall drive you around if you pay for my fuel!!! Heheheheh.
Then we went to MidValley to meet up with Huat Huat, Mosquitoe and the Chicken. Btw, for those who are clueless, Huat Huat's Eng Huat *duh*, Mosquitoe's Jack and the Chicken is Kimmie. Hehehe. Reached there around 2 ish and we were soooooooooooooo HUNGRY. Wanted to eat at Kim Gary but it was packed full with people so we changed our minds and went to Chillies instead. Omg. We caused such a massive havoc at Chillies!!! =D =D =D First of all the table was WONKED. When Huat Huat put his elbow on one side of the table the other side of it will rise up cause it was unbalanced. Hehe. If you have a bunch of wacky friends around you, small insignificant things would become silly and hilarious which ended up with everyone bursting into fits of laughter. =) =) I love outings like this =D =D. We should do it again!!!!! =D =D =D . Before the lunch ended, we attempted to do stupid things like demanding why the manager didn't come to our table and ask how was our meal *was stated in the comment card*, complaining about the bad service and talking bout it out LOUD and conveniently whenever we did that the waiter who was serving us would be NEAR us. Hahahaa. Then everyone was like SHYT. Hahaha. Huat huat,Mosquitoe and the Chicken were quite full and wanted to share the kid's meal. The kid's meal turned out to be quite a BIG portion and the three morons were stuffed. Heheheh. No.9 *Mischa* came to join us later from E-Zone. He was gaming before that I think. =) =)
Oh well going out tomorrow to MidValley for Qing and Kok Keat's birthday thingy. =) Can't wait!!!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier