Saturday, March 25, 2006
Honours Day
11:00 PM
Honours Day
Omg. I'm like damn tired wei.
Woke up at 6 in the morning. Let me REPHRASE that. Woke up at 6 on a SATURDAY MORNING. So sad man. Mehhhhh. There goes my lovely weekend. Showered and got ready for school. Was grabbing everything I need to change cause I wanted to go to the Education UK at first. Slept from 8.30 yesterday night till this morning so was rather in a major rush. ^.^ . Typical me.
Reached school and hardly anyone was there. Then Birdy called me to help Boss with the corsages and booklet thingy. Went to the office and sorted out the flowers and carried three bouquets up to the hall for Moses. The VIPS came, the corsage ppl *Birdy, Kenneth,Elsa, me and Jia Wei* took turns to pin them on the VIPS. We were at the foyer, clad in blazers and it was sooooooooo HOT. The scouts,prefects and librarians were part of the Guards of Honour and when we went up to the hall, Suki yelled "HALT!!" and the scouts saluted us!!! It was so cool!!!! Felt so grand man =D =D. Elsa and I were laughing our heads off. The scouts were all so TEENY!!! Suki was first in the row and the lil kid next to him was like two heads shorter than him. Seriously. Hehehe. He looked like a giant next to them.
After receiving the merit prize thingy, went down to the canteen cause Mosquitoe was miss calling me. Then the Chicken asked me whether I want to join them at McDs. I was torn between both sides. McDs or Edu fair?!?!? Then my parents came down and they were like it's still too early to decide and all so in the end I was like screw it lar let's go makan!! =D =D =D *Note: Sorry Welsa for ffk-ing you dear =( I felt bad =( Shall bring chocs for you and Lynnie on Monday!!*
After McDs, Me, Mosquitoe, Huat and Yin Hseong decided to LEPAK!! It had been ages since I've last lepak-ed. No.9 came to meet the Chicken at McDs so we were trying to decided on whether to watch a movie at KLCC or go roller-blading at BSC. Alas, the Chicken wanted to go dating with her No.9 so they went off and the rest of us went to KLCC instead. Actually wanted to watch V for Vendetta but its screening time was too late so we settled for Underworld Evolution 2. HaH!! Finally got to watch that movie!!! =D =D We were worried whether we could get the tickets cause me and Hseong were in school uniform while Mosquitoe looked like a kid with his coconut hair so we had to try our luck by sending Mosquitoe and Huat to two separate counters to get the tickets. The ticket sellers didn't even bother to check. CHEH. Stupid GSC >.<" .
The show was quite good and Kate Bekingsale was so HOT!!! Fuiyoh her moves were like so damn cool!! Love her catsuit!! =) =) Her catsuit's chun-ner than Aeon Flux's. AND her EYES!!! OMG they are electric BLUE!! How totally awesome to have eyes like hers =). There were a few parts in the show which were extremely gory and bloody. Me and Hseong were squirming on our seats and I practically covered my eyes through half of the show. Hehehe. Then that stupid Mosquitoe was smirking his head off at us after the show.
Moron =D.
Okay. Need to SLEEP. Nitez ppl.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier