Friday, February 10, 2006
11:30 PM
Muahahah. It's finally FRIDAY!!!! Weeeeeee!!! No school tomorrow!! Yeah man!!! =D =D =D This whole week was just. so. tiring . and . hectic. Mehhhh. Anyway I'm so glad that the weekend has arrived!!!
Okay.
This is so WEIRD.
I couldn't log in into MSN.
"MSN Messenger could not sign you in because the sign-in name you entered does not exist or your password is incorrect."
WTH.
Stupid MSN =.="
Let's see. Since I've not updated for aeons, I shall now summarize my whole week!! =D
Saturday
Went out with Shin to get my iPod Nano!!!! Yup. I've finally saved enough money and plus the money I borrowed from my cousin in advance, I managed to get an iPod!! Muahahah. It's black, sleek and SHINY. Oooooo =) =) =) And now I'm totally addicted to Confessions of a Broken Heart by Lindsay Lohan and Beep! by PCD!!
"I don't give a *beep*, keep staring at my *beep*, cuz I don't give a thang when you're staring at my *beep*"
Lalalalala.
Sunday
Was sick. Had fever and a massive headache. Skipped a Cny dinner which turned out to be lousy and my parents were complaining bout it. Nyehehee. Went to aunt's house to pray to the God of Heaven as it's his birthday. Or something. And it is like a very important festival for the Hokkiens. As usual everyone was gambling and I still haven't figure out how to play "cow". It's a card game by the way. The fireworks were simply breath taking and gorgeous!!!!!! Mannnn. Can't believe that Ah Yu slept through the fireworks!!! I mean.. I would be too excited to sleep if my neighbours were playing with fireworks!!! The fireworks were equivalent to the ones they burn on New Year's Eve or even National Day. Filthy rich people. Pfft.
Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday
Can't really remember what happened on these three days.. the days just zoom passed I supposed *shrugs* Hehe. But I know I was so lethargic and all as I was staying back like EVERYDAY. Mehhhhhh.
Schedule of the week:
Monday-- Librarians' Meeting
Tuesday-- Leadership Camp Meeting
Wednesday-- Interact Meeting
Thursday-- Netball Training
Friday-- PBS Tuition
Thursday
Netball training was just so TIRING. Especially if you have a crazy coach who trains the state team. As the four of us, *me, Ee Ling, Yi Zhen and Hanna* were the "newbies" as we weren't under her last year, we had to catch up fast. The warm ups were totally energy sucking man. And I shall not elaborate much further on the it cause it tires me out by just THINKING of it. Yes. That was how bad it was. Overall, the practice was okay. Not too bad. =) Anyway while I was walking to the LRT, my left leg had CRAMPS. It was damn painful and I could hardly walk. =( Stupid moronic training.
Friday
Muahahha. My favourite day of the week!!! =D =D =D Basically the day ended real FAST. I was so STONED the whole day. During chapel, I was like BLAH while Elsa and Bee were jumping up and down next to ME during "Now That You're Near". I felt the urge to join in too but my legs were toooooooooooooooo tired =( =( .
Oh yeah!!! Due to Richmond's influence, the three of us *Jack, Kimmie and I* actually developed the habit of expressing ourselves with " Oh. My. God" in an extremely Richmond style. It is just so HILARIOUS!!! Especially if we did it in unison unintentionally. Hehe. And Mr Moore noticed my hair was one side longer than the other. I was like a bit taken aback cuz I thought the teachers didn't notice esp Salfi. If not I would be caught by now =p .
"Sir, can we *me and Jack* go out for lunch please?"
*silence*
" Girl you look like Cleopatra."
"Huh what?? NOOOOOOOOO!!"
"And why is your hair one side longer than the other??"
"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... style sir, style..." *mumble mumble*
"The teachers never caught u eh??"
*shakes head sheepishly*
Owh oh. I hope I don't get into trouble for this. Pooh.
Shawn is irritating me. As always. =p =p. He invented a new motto and whenever he sees me, he'll recite it.
"Hello Stef!!"
"Hey..."
"THE FUTURE IS FLUX!!!"
"Wtfffffffff"
Moron. =D
Anyway it was raining during lunch and me and Bee were praying so hard that it wouldn't stop so that we don't have to go for the PBS tuition thingy. But it STOPPED. Right at 3.15. Wth. So we had to go and it wasn't really that bad after all =) . I was teaching three indian kids who were 5 years old. And they were cute =) . Was teaching them how to write and I enjoyed marking their books =D. Made me feel accomplished!!! Poor Bee was having problems with her student. Hehe. I could hear her from all the way at the other side of the room trying to explain what a ruler *pembaris* is. Her kid was kinda sesated if you ask me. XD XD . And I nearly stepped on a DEAD RAT on the way to PBS. Eww. Luckily Bee pulled me away before I did =) *glomps Bee*
My favourite postsecret of the week =)
Valentine's day is around the corner!! *hearts* Kinda excited bout it and I wanna get gifts for my special ones!! =D =D
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier