Friday, February 17, 2006
12:58 AM
Okay this shall be a quick one since it's 1 am in the morning and I haven't even started packing for the leadership camp. Tee hee.
Anyway today can be classified as a BAD DAY!! It's miserable Thursdays all over again I tell you!! =( It all started in the morning when I first reached school. I nearly twisted my ankle at the canteen where the bloody step was. Stupid stupid me =( . AND I got caught by Salfi for my hair. Booooooooooo.
I cut my hair again yesterday for the photoshoot. It was pretty cool. Hehe. It's a bit shorter now but I think it looks neater. Anyway one side is still longer than the other and it was a tad more obvious this time. Haslina spotted me after assembly and told Salfi bout it. Evilness. I saw her pointing towards my direction. Then Salfi sent Jack to get me and brought me to see Matthews. Mehhhhh. I hope Matthews didn't tell Boss though. If not, I'm like dead. Matthews was like you're in form 5 and you still don't know the rules blah blah blah. Whatever man. I think it doesn't really matter rite?!? It's just a hair style but Nooooooo. Stupid Matthews. Plus, she made me cut it like by today and show her tomorrow. Hehe. The funny thing was I was so hyper this morning in which after going back to class, I asked Jack to snip it for me. Hehehehe. Being the cacated person he IS, my hair looked wonked at the side =p . But thanks to Elsa who fixed it during BM. BM periods totally rock!!! =D =D
Then after break, I nearly twisted my ankle for the SECOND time today at the staircase!! Wth. This is truly a bad bad bad pathetic day. Oh YES. And during double Bio *snoresssssss* I left my Biology workbook in class and Gina made me clear the lab table =( . She's MEAN. Haha. During lunch, all of us were in the study room planning our list of stuff to bring for the camp when Alex stormed in demanding for the facilitator list. Which is quite dumb cause he's supposed to have ANOTHER extra list for himself. So we made him copied the whole list and he called us assholes. HAHAHAHAHA. Actually I find that bit funny now. >.<
My dad got the worms today. AND they are HORRIBLE I tell you. So icky and wriggly. You can see them crawling all over the bread and YUCKS. Poor participants. Hehehe. Anyway gtg pack now!! And I have absolutely nothing to wear for Retro Night =( . Crap.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier