Thursday, January 26, 2006
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!??
11:21 PM
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!??
Wtf.WTF.WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!??? My parents just went absolutely bonkers and disallow me from going out tomorrow!!! WTF!!?!!!!? Urgh. I'm like seriously dead tired now but I COULDN'T SLEEP!! AND I hv Physics to finish up, graphs and all. But that can wait. I NEED TO RANT!!!!!!!
Wth. I told them WEEKS ago I'm going out tomorrow for Yan's PARTY and like they said YES. I compromised too by not staying over at the Legend on Fri night. Isn' t that GOOD ENOUGH?!?! Like you all objected bout the sleep over thing cause of Chinese New Year. So FINE. I won't sleep over then. What's the PROBLEM now?!?!? Apparently Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's NOT fucking enough. Wtf. I mean YOU PROMISED man!!! And now you're breaking your freaking promise!!!! What kind of parents are YOU?!?!!? Geez.
Urgh.
I'm feeling so fucking damn lousy now. Reached home at 8. Thank god my dad didn't like screw me or anything for going back late. My mum did glare at me though. Sheesh.
And I wanna watch Memoirs of a Geisha with everyone ELSE who's going out tomorrow!!!!! For no apparent reason I'm grounded at the last day of school. What's your fucking problem man?!?!?! Wth. wth. WTH. Great. Now everyone's going out to klcc except ME. =( =(
Today was actually a GOOD day apart from the spoilers above. I was kinda stoned during chapel but was hyper again during B.M which was the first period. We're so damn lucky today for missing double Chemistry and Biology classes!!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! During Sports Prac, Red House was arranged to play netball. Well I still find the games sorted out according to houses pretty dumb and meaningless. Stupid school. Anyway Madam Norhayatts joined us!! She was soooooooooooooooo cute!!! She used to be a netball player!!! And she can shoot!!! =D =D =D Uber coolness.
I hate my parents. Urgh.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier