Friday, January 13, 2006
Thank Gawd It's FRIDAY!!!
5:24 PM
Thank Gawd It's FRIDAY!!!
Wow. Finally it's Friday mannnnnnn. Time had being passing REAL slow. Hehe. Anyway it was a pretty eventful week I'd say!!! =D =D =D Just that I haven't been updating as frequently as I used too cuz I'm just way too tired after school and the I only wanted to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep @.@ .
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! The tailors came and took our measurements already!!! Yay!! We'll get our blazers soon!! =) Can't wait!! And its colour is a darker shade of maroon compared to our ties. Boss wanted the blazers to be done by February, before the Librarians' Installation so that we could show off our cool blazers!! Muahahaha. =p
We had our Leadership Camp meeting on Wednesday and man it was horrible. And not to mention chaotic. The whole "facilitator" and "assistant facilitator" problem nearly drove Buddha nuts. You can really see his face turned read and he was going to lose his top. Almost. Haha. But all is good now I HOPE. Seeing that there is only ONE committee which consists of twenty over members. Things might be a bit kelam-kabut if you know, when everyone doesn't cooperate well and everyone starts FIGHTING. *sigh*
OOooo. We did the blood experiment on Thurs. Or was it Wednesday?? Anyway it doesn't matter. Heheh everyone was trying to prick themselves with the sterilized blade thingy and squeeze the blood out of our fingers. I think Jack was scared of the sight of blood so like I volunteered to prick myself. But I didn't prick my finger deep enough and I hardly bled so in the end we had to use Hari-Hari's blood instead. Ginny *pronounced as gy-ni* was so ganas she poked Khai Wen's finger so hard that it bled profusely *evil snigger*. Nyahahah. And I took *akhem* a few stuff from the Bio lab. Will post pics later cuz my dad took the camera away =( . I'm going to make it as my Lab Collection and maybe put them as display. =D =D . For now, I have a bikar, a rod kaca, a knife*the one we used to dissect the froggies* , two slaid kaca-s and tonnes of the sterilized blade thingies. So cool. And for the time being the mini bikar is used as Jeffrey's *my tiny jumbo* throne.
Urgh. My beloved Sony Ericsson phone isn't bloody working. Mehhhhhh. And I paid 80 friggin bucks to fix it and it's MALFUNCTIONING now. ARGH. KNNCCB!!!! It kept restarting itself and plus the screen was BLUE o.O . Weird-nya. Haih I want a new phone and I've already told my mum that my phone had konked. She asked me to get a new phone but a cheaper one. Hmmm. I think my priority still lies on my iPod. That's like so much more important than a phone for now. =( But I want the pink Moto Razr =(. It's so cool. I WANT IT!!!!!!
Oh yeah house is so in the Chinese New Year mood now. Thanks to my dad, the corridor is filled with tiny red lanterns and various lightings. Ehehehe. Too bad I don't have a cam with me now.... Heheheh can't wait to get my hands on the red packets!! Woooot!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier