Saturday, January 07, 2006
o.O
11:08 PM
o.O
Okay. I just had the weirdest MSN conversation with my god sister *o.O*.
She kept asking me why I'm not giving Gatjat a chance *double o.O*.
Mehhhhh she doesn't even know him. And the way she was chatting with me, sounded like she's one of his loyal supporter or something >.<".
"Keith is back right?!"
"Haha, Yup he is. How did you know??"
"I saw his Friendster pics. Did he call you??"
"Yeah yeah but didn't really layan him =p"
"Why?!? He's cute what."
"Umm he's a bit emo and I don't think long distance is worth it."
"Damn cruel lar u. He's nice what."
"How do you know?!? Cheh you don't even know him."
"Stef give him a try lar!!"
"Er no. I don't like him anymore lar. Just friends. WHY LAR?!?? You're his loyal supporter isit?!"
"So cruel lar you. Hehe. No lar. Just think that he's a nice guy."
"Cheh >.<"."
Yup. So weird right.
Had a happy dream yesterday about Droopy and I didn't wanna wake up =p. When I woke up I couldn't remember anything. Boooooo >.< . But I know it's a happy dream. Muahahah.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier