Monday, January 02, 2006
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG >.<
10:22 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG >.<
In like approximately 8 hours I would be preparing for school!!! OH NO!! I'm seriously not prepared for school yet!!! Seriously, time FLIES. Two months of holidays gone, just like that *snaps finger* . Mehhhh. It's like 10 sth now and I haven't pack anything yet. Have no idea what to bring. Sheesh. Should I bring all my textbooks?!?!?! But they're so heavy.... decisions, decisions... I don't want school to start but on the other hand I'm kinda excited now *thanks to Leon* as I can meet up with all my friends tomorrow!! weeeee!!! Haven't seen some of them for like a month or more!! *coughElsacough* . Mehhhh... I think I better go sew on my nametag onto my long sleeve shirt >.< . Muahahaha I've decided to wear long sleeve tomorrow!! =D =D
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier