Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I'm a blur sotong
12:14 AM
I'm a blur sotong
Lol. Or so, according to Beebers =.=" . Mehhhhh it's 12 plus in the morning and I shouldn't be blogging now. But heck, I'm procrastinating against my BM lisan, in which is due tomorrow. Why oh why did we ended up in Abdul Rahim's class!!?!? Right, he's a nice old man and quite *cough* a good teacher but gawd he's damnit boring. Like last week he spent 45 minutes telling us bout his son who's a "pengeksport belimbing yang mengeksport belimbing-belimbing ke France" and the fact that he owns 12 cats and all of them are toilet trained @_____@ ".
Okay so I might not be getting the Pink Moto Razr after all cause it's a bit pricey and like Yan thinks it's super lala. Hehe. Ooooo I think I should be getting the Nokia 6111, which is the slide phone and it comes in frosted pink!!! Weeeeeeeeee!! And I think it's bout 1k which is quite a reasonable price for a phone.
I just realised that I'd to stay back nearly everyday after school!!! Mehhhhhh >.< " No wonder I am so lethargic throughout the week. See, Monday-- the librarians' meeting, Tues-- Leadership Camp meeting, Wed-- Interact meeting and Thurs-- Netball prac o.O o.O o.O . Gawd this sucks.
I really have to finish up my BM lisan which I haven't even started. And it's already 12.30 a.m. =(
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier