Tuesday, January 03, 2006
First Day as a Form Fiver
6:16 PM
First Day as A Form Fiver
Felt sooooooooooooo WEIRD >.< . In my brain, I'm still programmed as a Form Four. So whenever announcements were made throughout the day which were meant for the Form Fours only, I thought they meant US. Mehhhhh. So wonked.
Was rather high this morning when I reached school!! Walked into the canteen and saw tons of other friends and started hugging each other. Hehe. I'm in 5W this year. And guess what!? Khye Wen *school captain* AND Mark Tan *idiot who swears a lot* are in my class this year. BOOOOOOOO >.< . There goes all the fun. PLUS, Shawn, GG, Yin Hseong and Kok Keat are GONE GONE GONE!!! =( =( =( Those were the jokers in class and now they are reshuffled into different classes. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This year's gonna be BORINNGGGGGGGGGGG.... Anyway Jack came in too!! Haha. He's now officially my lab partner for both Chemistry and Physics classes. Muahahah.
All our teachers remained the same except BM. Booooooo. Paandian ROCKS. Why must they change him to Set Two man!??!? Well now Set One has Abdul Rahim while Set Two has Paandian. Ironically, the Set Ones want Paandian and the Set Twos want Abdul Rahim back. We are more the willing to swap them both!! Mehhhhhhhhhh.
Gosh I'm so tired right now.... wanna take a nap... =) ciaoz guys....
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier