Friday, January 27, 2006
A Day Out =)
8:46 PM
A Day Out =)
Once again, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY YAN!!!!! =D =D
Well today was quite fun!!!! Weeeeeeeeeee!! Reached school at bout 7 ish and I brought the banner we made for Yan to school!!! =) =) I think we all did a tremendous job on the banner *nyeknyeknyek* Haha. Beebers the MORON didn't come to school TODAY. MEANIE. And she didn't tell me plus she was supposed to bring the thumb tacks!!! So I ended up asking Jack to get them from the office. *thanks Jack*
Anyway, surrended my phone but Yan hasn't arrive yet so decided to wait for her at the Chem lab and go up with her later. The banner was a suprise you see. After we went to our classes, I found an excuse to ask her to go to chapel first cause I "forgot" to surrender my phone. Blur Yan just trotted off to chapel and I hung the banner in her class with Kimmie =D.
We sang the birthday song when she came into class and took pics!!! Hehe. We even baked her a vanilla cake with nutella topping and m&ms on it!!! It tasted not too bad and it's cool cause it's my first time in baking one =) . After school, we went to watch Memoirs of a Geisha at KLCC. Don't know why but suddenly everyone seemed to be coming along too =.=" . Weirdness. Anyway we only had like 18 tickets so I had to ffk Shawn on his =( . Sorry lar Malau, didn't mean to marrrr. Had Burger King and a majority of us wore CROWNS!! Yup. PAPER CROWNS!! Haha. Was kinda hilarious. Typical us =p.
Memoirs of a Geisha was REALLY AWESOME!! Except Yan thinks it's paedophile and like Shanon was making tonnes of noise below and everyone started clapping in the cinema at random parts and Shawn's gang gave a standing ovation when the movie ended. Morons. Heheh. But seriously. It's really worth it!!! =D =D =D *hearts*
The gorgeous poster =) *love the hair*
Zhang ZiYi's pretty cool =) . Well for a Mainland Chinese to act in a English movie and without being dubbed, she's considered to have done a fair job. Love her contacts though and her eyes looked soooooooooo WATERY. So gorgeous. I want them!!
Omg.
I really love this bit in the movie!!!! It's so uber dramatic!!! =D =D =D Well, someone like just spoilt it by giving snide remarks, like "Pontianak!!!" and made the whole cinema laughed. Stupid ass. And those ppl who were pretty annoyed *who wouldn't be* were Shhhh-ing like crazy. Heheeh.
Gong. Li. is. simply. bloody. gorgeous!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!! She's like THE Queen B and THE villain man!!! Love her!!! Her complexion is like perfect man!! Jealous sial. =) =) Her acting skills were pretty good and she's just simply evil in the movie. And not to forget cunning and malicious.
"I shall destory you." Classic.
Datin Michelle Yeoh as Mamasan =) . She doens't look as haggard as I expected her to be though. Must be the make up!! Hehe. The credits go to her too!! Cause she wasn't as bad as like my mum described her =.=" . My mum's strongly against her man...
And not to forget..
The cute little Chiyo!!!! =D =D She's sooooooooooooooo PRETTY!!!! Her eyes are so puppyfied!! If you know what I mean.. Hehe. Even Shin thinks so and he's like praising her throughout the show =D =D =D .
Anyway my aunt is like being ridiculous just now when she came over. And it's annoying the crap outta me. She thinks I'm lying to her bout the price of my hair cut. Of ALL things. Geez.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier