Friday, January 06, 2006
Argh.
6:46 PM
Argh.
I can't believe this!!! MY PARENTS JUST LEFT ME AT HOME ALONE!! URGH. Apparently something came up and my cousin brother and his family are currently facing some major issues in their family. Then my parents are supposed to be the peace makers and solve the matters or something like that. WELL FINE. AT LEAST tell me what's bloody happening right?!?! I'm like DYING TO KNOW. My cousin brother came up to my house then they just bloody left. Left me ALONE at home AGAIN. Was arguing *sort of* with my dad on how ridiculous it is that I'm not allowed to tag along. As you see, I'm a part of the family TOO. HELLOOOOO?!!!!?! *waves frantically*. Sheesh. Speaking of pure evilness man.
"Hey mum what's going on with Kian?!?!? *my cousin bro*"
"Something lah. You don't need to know."
"Why not?!?!! I wanna knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
"Aiyar don't be a Kay Poh Chee lar!!"
BUT I'm so friggin curious man. It sounded like a really really BIG issue. And I wanna know. Urgh. They just dumped me at home. How mean. >.<"
Oh well.. it had been a friggin longgggggggggggggggggg week. The first week of school and it is already unbearable. Time passes real SLOW throughout the whole four days man. Usually it flies pass just like that. But it had been a real slow moving school week. Nearly everyone in Form Five is currently tuned into NERD MODE. Seriously. Like for example the other day, we were supposed to have our Sports Prac, in which we didn't. And I was walking along the corridors, nearly all of the Form Five students were sitting quietly in their classes and were doing their homework. No one was talking. No noise at ALL. So unusually freaky. Usually if we had free periods last year, everyone would be practically lepaking everywhere. And the students would be making a hell lotta noise in their classes. Futhermore, when the bell rang, NO ONE packed their bags. NO ONE MIND YOU. OMG. I was like the first one to leave the class o.O. SO FreAKY.
Mannn Matthews gave us a prep talk today at the lecture theater today. She was constantly reminding us about SPM which we will be facing in 10 months. TEN MONTHS!!! Argh so fast!! As usual, we weren't paying attention at all and were doing really random stuff. Like trying to move our fingers across the tiny side table stimultaneously. Don't know why I have wonky fingers and I just couldn't do it. Whereas Sare and Elsa could do it pretty fast and perfectly too without getting their fingers mixed up. Mehhhhhh. I have weird limbs.
Oh yeah, Asher just gave me like a crash course in Christianity. He also told me the story about Adam and Eve. Which was pretty interesting. In fact, he tried to persuade me to go for CF during lunch on Weds =) . However, I don't agree with him on one statement. Like he told me, if one doesn't believe in Christianity, that particular person would go to hell after his/her death. Well my opinion is, I think God really exists. But if one doesn't believe in Christianity, that doesn't mean he/she will go to hell. Like isn't it very shallow?? *no offence* I mean if He really cares, he would overlook the religion bit and instead take count on your good deeds rather than sending you straight to hell just because you didn't believe in a particular religion right?!?!
On a lighter note, it's proven that Asher's a moron. Cause he doesn't know what a cousin brother is. Apparently he addresses all his cousins -- "cousins or cousin" only, regardless of their gender. He didn't know that cousin brothers and cousin sisters exist. Babi punya orang.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier