Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Review of 2005
8:50 PM
Review of 2005 =)
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Umm.. starved myself for 24 hours for the famine thingy!! =) Gawd I was so hungry at the end of the famine!! But I survived!!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Errr well I can't remember making ANY new year's resolutions this year so I don't think so =.="...Well I'll make a list for next year!!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Ummmm don't think sooooooo o.O
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Unfortunately yeah... my second uncle =( And sadly he passed away on Valentine's Day.. So depressing..
5. What countries did you visit?
Ooo!! This year was a great year!! ^.^ China *Shanghai & Beijing* and Singapore!!
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Haha. Better results and erm more CASH to spend ^.^
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Umm let's seee... Langkawi Trip, 24 Hour Famine, Shanghai + Beijing + Singapore Trip, Elsa + Kimmie's buffday bash, CATS!!, Christmas Eve *swoons* and many more.. Can't really remember.. I've a BAD memory =(
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting better grades in the finals compared to my first and mid term exams =)
9. What was your biggest failure?
Didn't get to perform in the annual concert =(
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Hehe nah a few slight fevers here and there.. No biggie =)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A mistletoe for my nanny for Christmas!!! =D =D
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
errrrr o.O *?!?!??!?*
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Haha I think it's my own.. Always get depressed caused by my stupid brain XD
14. Where did most of your money go?
Don't remind me. Shopping!! WHERE ELSE?!? >.<" Im such a big SPENDER!!!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Heheheheh ummmmmm there's like too many things that happened which got me hyped up throughout the year. Anyway I'm hyper most of them time =D .
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Hahah Howie Day's Collide!!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
Definately HAPPIER!!
b) thinner or fatter?
Muahahah FATTER!! I put on a lot of weight compared to last year when I looked like a total stick =)
c) richer or poorer?
POORER!!! D.U.H
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Studying mannnnn study study study!! I need to stop being LAZY!!
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spending money and well basically lazing around >.<
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Haha went for my facial treatment on Christmas XD I know I know weird huh?!?
21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Haha ummm not exactly... obsessed yeah ...
22. How many one-night stands?
Uncountable XD AHHAHAAHAHAHA
23. What were your favorite TV programs?
Ummmmm everything on Disney Channel =) I'm still young at heart.. Friends, Tru Calling, Smallville, Desperate Housewives..... and many many more =)
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nahh... don't hate anyone =) it's such a strong word
25. What was the best book you read?
Angels and Demon?? Da Vinci Code?? *was it last year btw?!??*
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Errrrr I dunno?!?! o.O
27. What did you want and get?
Muahahah Stephfanelsarahyanlynnbeekim =) Love you guys to bits!!! Woohoooo we rock!! *syok sendiri*
28. What did you want and not get?
A LAPTOP * a red shiny one btww* and the list goes on!!
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Hehe. Narnia I guess =) The only one I can remember it's good.. Watched too many movies throughout the year =)
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
16 this year.. umm nothing much I think.. brought a cake to school and celebrated with friends =)
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Hehe that's for me to know and for you to guess XD
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Haha WHAT personal fashion?!?! I'm uber boring and jeans will make my day =D
33. What kept you sane?
Ummmm let's see.. music?? I'll blast my radio with noisy songs and sing in the bathroom =D
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Gimme Jessica Alba anyday!!
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Hmmm don't really dwell in such issues =S
36. Who did you miss?
All my close friends.. BOOOOOOO >.<"
37. Who was the best new person you met?
I've met so many new friends this year and they are all great so can't really pick one =D
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005
Be more careful!!! If not my hp wouldn't drop into the toilet bowl and my ipod wouldnt go missing =( It's a really expensive lesson
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
My love for you is deep and meaningless *cool guitar bit* ROOSTER MAN!!!! =D =D =D
This review goes to everyone who reads my blog =) Have fun ppl!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier