Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Narnia.is.so.cool.
1:59 PM
Narnia.Is.So.COOL.
Slept at 3 something yesterday but woke up at 10 in the morning today. Bugger bugger. First time during hols I woke up so early. Thanks to my uncle. Rawr. Rawr. He has no sense at all but to bang on my bedroom door so early in the morning asking for an envelope. Yelled at him that I don't have any but I think he's deaf cause the banging continued. Wth. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!! Mumblegrumble..*opened the door* Was in my nightie and told him in the face the fact that I DON'T have any ENVELOPES. Think it took 5 seconds to register into his brain.
5 secs later...
Uncle: Eh you got 30 cents stamp a not?? I wanna send something to Astro lar.
Me: T_______________________________T *cansomebodyhelpme??!?!* Nope don't have. We use EMAILS now. So nothing else right.. I wanna sleep now... *Thank gawd now
leave me alone*
Uncle: I need to fax something lar. *Pointing at my scanner* Can that thing fax my document for me?? Please lar very urgent one.
Me: =.=" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Sheesh. So by the time he left, I was wide awake and couldn't go back into sleeping mode. Bugger. Pfft.
Oh yeah....went to watch the premiere of The Chronicles of Narnia yesterday night!!! Woohoo!!
Think this was awesome/fabulous/good/great/marvellous/fantastic??
You seriously HAVE to watch THIS..
It is like so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH better than Harry Potter. Sorry Lynnie, I know you are the Ultimate Harry Potter fan but still, NARNIA is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo much better!!! The graphics are way cooler and really realistic. And the duration's the same as HP.. bout 2 and a half hours too. Plus, the storyline is pretty good and touching. It's such a good fantasy and the actors and actresses were really wonderful too,especially the little girl, Lucy *hearts*. Really worth your time people!!!!! =D =D =D Don't wanna spoil it for you guys so go watch it yourselves!!
Oh yeah.. before I forget..Found this somewhere...Can't remember where though >.<".. But i find it really funny =p..
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier