Jingle Bell.. Jingle Bell.. Jingle Bell Rock...
4:28 PM
Muahahah. I'm so in the Christmas mood right now!!! =D =D =D
MWAHAHAHAH I'm downloading every single Christmas song I can find in Limewire. Fuiyoh so high now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what.. Relient K has like COOL Christmas songs!!!! Hurry up ppl switch on your comps and start downloading their songs!!! Move move move!!
Deck the halls with bought of holly...Fa la la la la.. la la la la!!! *screaming singing on top of my lungs*
I <3 RELIENT K!!!!!
Tada!!!!!!!! Relient K!! The lead singer has GREEN eyessssssss!! *swoonssssssss*
More more more of their pics!!! =D =D =D
Don't you think guys in black and white pics are sooooooooo HOT?!?! *droolssss*
Anyway.
Supposed to get my Form 5 books today from the bookshop while my dad pay up for my school fees next year. But shucks my dad was too busy today. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >.< . Plus my mum called so early and got me out of bed to go to school. CHEH. Should've slept longer. Now I have dark circles around my eyes T^T. I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP. Which consists of more than 12 hours of total undisturbed hibernation.
Was counting down the days today and noticed that WE HAVE LESS THAN 20 DAYS TILL SCHOOL REOPENS!!! *panic panic panic* Hell man... next year we are in like FORM 5 already.. time passes real fast isn't it?!?! It's like whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh we are 17 next year and will be facing like SPM in less than a year's time. Then we shall kiss our high school days goodbye.
Oh NoooooooOOOooooooooOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!
Nowadays I think my butt's super glued to the comp chair cause I wouldn't couldn't budge from it. Everyday I'll be glued in front of the comp and surfing the net/MSNing/downloading songs. Sooner or later, I think I would be covered with cobwebs with icky spiders crawling all over me. It's not funny. It's true.
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Now I remember. I've fudging annoying tuition homework to gao dim. =( =( =(. Tuition is such a hassle I tell you. And plus I've this new teacher who's strict and everything. Fun killer. Oh booo. She expects us *my tuition mate, Squirrel and I* to memorise 10 fudging chinese phrases everyweek, together with the meanings and the examples. Fudge lar!! I'm just too lazy to get my glued ass away from the comp chair. H-E-L-P!!!
Can't wait to go for undang with Yan and Shin tomorrow. =D =D =D At least I won't be alone for 6 friggin hours tomorrow!! Oh wait. I haven't asked my dad yet, although I've got permission from mum. Well, hope that he's in a good mood tonight but I doubt so since mum's giving him a cold shoulder. Yup. They are fighting. Great. Simply wonderful.
GAH!!!!!!!
Both my parents are fighting since YESTERDAY.
It all happened when they came home after work yesterday. My mum came in and banged the door behind her. Owh oh. Sign no.1 that my mum's pissed. Wokayyyyy I better get my butt into my room and clear up the mess before she gets the chance to scream at me. Actually I really don't see the point of making my bed. I get up really late bout 1-2 ish everyday and before you know it it's night time!! So yeah I'm going to sleep anyway so why bother making my bed?!?! Totally logical. But my mum makes a big fuss out of it everyday. Yup. Don't wanna be the one who kena-ed from her today.
Then my dad came in too with his super moody face. Owh oh. Another one to avoid. *ran and hid in my room* Muahahah my ever trusty fort. Mum came in and asked me to accompany her for grocery shopping. Wokayyyy. I've hardly went grocery shopping with her. Ever. So I guess she has a whole long rant for me to listen to. Turned out I was right. As usual.
Well to make things simple, I've summarised her rantings. Since she started ranting from the moment we set foot out of the gate to the grocery shop. And to A&W where we had dinner. And from A&W until we were back home. My mum was pissed at my dad cause apparently my dad's company is going to close down soon and he's not bucking up to look for another job. And he's indulged into those stupid football betting sites. Don't get me wrong. I adore my dad. But sometimes I just wished that he'll buck up a lil and look for another proper job. And because of him, my mum felt so fucking tired bout her job and the family she wanted to leave the family for a long holiday. ALONE. o.O Hmm.. I think she really meant it this time though. That means I'll be alone at home for awhile next year =( =( . Anyway I really think my mum deserves a holiday.
On a lighter note, ppl when are we going out with STEPHY?!!!??
Owh yeah I'll be in Singapore from this Sunday till next Tuesday!! Yay!! Shopping shopping shopping!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
PS: My stupid MSN is not working AGAIN. Don't know what's wrong with it. Can't seem to log in since forever. Anything important please sms me or gimme a call =). Thx.