Thursday, December 08, 2005
I.am.a.babi.
3:08 PM
I.am.a.babi.
Man..I'm such a pig. Woke up at 2 p.m plus today o.O. I think I slept around 1 sth yesterday nite so I've been sleeping for approximately 13 hours. o.O o.O. I'm gonna be so fat when school reopens next year =.=". Supposed to go ice skating today but Lynnie refused to come along =(. Booooooooooooooooooooo you Lynnie!! >.<. And it's rather pointless if it was only me and Sare. So we postponed it to X'mas day!!! Hehehe. We'll drag everyone to Sunway and ice skate!! So be prepared people!! And we are making everyone wear the Santa Claus hat while we are ice skating!! Woohoooooo =D =D =D.
Went out with my primary school friends yesterday to Sg. Wang to sing karaoke *is this how u spell it??* . There were only three of us cuz the others were either busy pak tor-ing or working and stuff. The whole singing thing was really funny cuz all three of us couldn't sing for nuts and I bet we sounded pretty awful to the workers outside. They kept barging in for no apparent reason and I think they were sniggering at us outside anyway. Meh. Overall it was quite fun cuz all of us can't sing so we were screaming on the top of our lungs. Wahahah. Luckily the glass windows didn't break or else they might make us pay for the repair expenses.
Wanna clarify sth first. Was smsing a friend of mine yesterday and he said that all those people who like to sing karaoke are lalas. HEY that's so not true!!!! If you like to sing doesn't make you a LALA. A lala is like someone who doesn't have any fashion sense and parades in all those weird clothings. Although Sg. Wang is a lala haven but that doens't make us lalas too!!! Sheesh. According to him too that all those students who graduated from Chinese schools *primary considered* have a tinge of lala-ness in them. What lar.. you can't stereotype ppl like that rite?!?! Blehhhhhh.
Went to play pool after the karaoke session. We were quite embarrassed to play at first cuz all of us didn't know how to and was deciding on bowling or pool. But in the end we decided to play pool anyway. Wahahah I beat them in pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyek nyek nyek =p. This is my second time playing pool though and I beat THEM!!! Muahahahha. We really should try playing pool sometime, it's fun =) =).
Anyway, my ex-tuition teacher called up while I was in Sg. Wang and asked me to meet up with her and a few ex-tuition mates yesterday night. o.O. I think yesterday was like some reunion day or sth. First with my primary school mates and now ex-tuition mates. Oh well so we went for pizza at Pizza Uno in Ampang. Food was quite good and we were creating such a havoc at the place I think the waitresses were scared of us =D =D =D. And we had strawberry cheese cake and tiramisu for dessert!! The strawberry cheese cake was simply heavenly. It came in a cup *yesh I know..cup??!!?* and was covered with thick strawberry sauce and there were strawberry bits in the cake too.... YUMMMMMMMMMMMM..
Had this freaky deaky dream yesterday and ended up crying when I woke up. o.O Can't remember what made me cry though. It was something like this.. We were all having a sleep over at Sare's house.. it looked quite new so I assume it's her new house. And it was like four storeys high and had tons of rooms, something like a maze. I distinctly remember only Elsa, Sare, Lynn, Yan and I were there. For some reason there was a rave party downstairs and Sung was there too. The music was on so loud it was giving us a bad headache and we were pissed cuz they were making so much noise and we were trying to talk or sth. Then, Elsa went down to scream at them and made them stand at the corners of the house and wear the pointy hats you see in cartoons as a punishment. I was pestering Sarah to drive me home cuz our prom the next day and I wanted to learn how to do make up or sth from my cousin brother *?!?!?!* But Sare was being evil and refused to and started to talk to Elsa and ignored me. In a desperate attempt I stole her mum's car keys and drove her car away and crashed into the gate cuz I didn't open them. It caused a havoc and everyone woke up. To punish me for sneaking out of to house Sare's mum gave me a haircut and my hair turned out looking like a crewcut.Mehhhhh. That was when I woke up crying. Hehehehe.
I'm so weird.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier